• Tired
  • Wtf
  • User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      is playing Pier Solar! :)

Innocent

Live Streaming Channel(s)
      View Channel: UC6CzSBa0mlRzOiSBmZRGr0Q
      Awards FFF SHIELD - Best Morale BoosterFFF SHIELD - The StreamerFFF SHIELD - The NerdFFF SHIELD - Most Enthusiastic Member
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 9b - Garoh's Mysterious Sounds

https://youtu.be/5soDztkQx0E

Hey peoples, instead of going a day without an upload, this time I thought I'd showcase one of my favourite tracks from the game: the one that plays around Garoh! I love the song in general but that werewolf howl really adds to it .

Since the video messed up during episode 8, when we were here last, and we didn't get to hear the song, this was the perfect opportunity to show it off ha .

Thanks for watching! I hoped you enjoyed and I'll see you next time for a bit of progress in the game itself .

The avi and sig are amazing! Thanks randomrosso for the avi and still my favourite uncle for the sig!

Soulcorruptor: you don't have the right kind of hole Adam
      Sera: I have seen lesbians in public.

Innocent

Awards FFF SHIELD - Best Morale BoosterFFF SHIELD - The StreamerFFF SHIELD - The NerdFFF SHIELD - Most Enthusiastic Member
      Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 10 - The Werewolf Chief

https://youtu.be/wMqNmFNTqi0

Hey there folks, we're back in Garoh this time around for what I believe is the last time . Since we learnt reveal, we can talk to the chief of the werewolves and see what's actually going on there :s. He actually gives us a present in the form of Ether; a new jupiter djinni!

We also head on over to the completely optional town of Mikasalla in order to check out the shops and gain Spark; an incredibly useful mars djinni for Jenna (bring me back to life!). It's actually a nice little town with farm animals...something that should be in every JRPG imo.

Finally, there's the matter of returning to Madra, which is pretty far back but with a special shortcut it ain't so bad .

Thanks for watching! See you next time to see what's gotten the people of Madra in an uproar...once again .

The avi and sig are amazing! Thanks randomrosso for the avi and still my favourite uncle for the sig!

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 11 - The Trouble With Tribes

https://youtu.be/xtmM_edritg

Hey people, look out for that dastardly Kibombo tribe! Those little shits are all about stealing from Madra, especially a certain black orb that may be useful to us. It also turns out that the ex-imprisoned Piers is after it too, so there are two reasons to cross the Gondowan Cliffs (where Kindle the mars djinni resides)! Speaking of those cliffs, they aren't bad but can be a bit confusing when you reach a certain water puzzle .

Other than all that, we nab Chill the mercury djinni (do we really need them yet?) in the local forest. Finally, we check out the village of Naribwe. Nothing much here other than some decent equipment and stuff. I'm not actually sure if you ever have to come here...maybe I'll remember later on lol.

Thanks for watching! See you next time for the Kibombo Mountains!

P.S. I love the general names and vibes of this area. So different from what you see in most JRPGs.

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 12 - Golden Metal Gear

https://youtu.be/Q9pmaq13WOk

Hey there folks, just a quick summary this time around .

First up, we sneak our way through the Kibombo Mountains; I'm not a huge fan of stealth but it's simple enough here imo. We also reach the namesake of the mountains: Kibombo Village! It seems like a nice enough town but there's a ceremony going on right now, involving a wannabe, spoilt witch doctor. While I don't like him, we have to help him by going through the Gabomba statue; a weird little dungeon involving cogs and gears. Not as hard as I remember but it can be a bugger to navigate .

Thanks for watching! There's plenty more going on, including two djinn, but I'll leave it for you to check out .

P.S. We now have a full party! Piers has been hanging around for a wee while and now we finally have him on our side! He's actually pretty interesting due to where he's come from. More on that later!

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 13 - Save That Ship!

https://youtu.be/OdEDGaLov04

Hey peoples, we're finally nabbing ourselves a ship! That is gonna open the world up so much for us and is something the first Golden Sun didn't have so it's really building on the original game .

It's not safe on that there ship though. In fact, it has become the home for tonnes of monsters including...

-----------------------------------------

Aqua Hydra Strategy:

- Use Iron and Shade djinni for more defence.
      - Use your Kindle djinni for boosted attack.
      - Use the Blitz djinni in the hope that it paralyzes the bugger.
      - Otherwise just keep your health up and use your best summons. Easy times really this time around.

-----------------------------------------

Before all this though, it's worth noting that we take on the optional dungeon back in Madra: the Catacombs. It's simple enough and we actually came here to do a tiny bit a while back, so the enemies are simple by now. It's all to obtain a new summon, you see: Moloch!

Thanks so much for watching! I'll see you next time to see what the sailing is like and check out some optional stuff (and something not so optional) .

P.S.
      We also nab a new djinni by using the healing fungus we found on the Gondowan Cliffs: Char. He's a mars djinni that isn't all that useful imo, but y'know...boosted stats and stuff .

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 14 - The Great Gabomba Revisited!

https://youtu.be/stESl_nyv00

Hey folks, now that we have a boat, and the cyclone chip, we can take on the great gabomba statue properly! Without cyclone, you can't make it past the first new room so it's good that the game designers didn't make you get to the end of the dungeon before saying no .

The reward isn't actually that good; you're given the tomegathericon, which changes your class to some sort of undead demon user. It sounds better than it actually is lol. The reason I actually came here was to show off the dungeon and to nab Mud, the venus djinni!

Thanks for watching! See you next time when we head back into Daila Village and continue with the main game!

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 15 - The Sea God's Tears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI9lGoxR-Po

Hey there folks, we're now right out in the open with the ship! At this point, it's hard to tell what you need to do next, so you really need to keep a move on, check out the local villages and talk to the NPCs .

As for us, we stopped last time back outside the village of Daila, where we're now getting the Sea God's Tear! It helps us towards a pretty major objective we now have: collecting the 3 prongs of the Trident of Ankohl! The right prong isn't too hard to find (in fact, we get this episode in the Shrine of Sea Gods). We may have been here before to save those two boys and grab a djinni, but this time we're heading in deeper via the frost psynergy .

Finally, we're heading on over to a pretty stunning little area called the Apojii Islands. In order to access Aqua Rock, you need to douse the stone there .

Thanks for watching! See you next time for Aqua Rock .

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 16 - Another Use For Spit

https://youtu.be/SSO4mwJb-_Q

Hey all, we're making our way through the Aqua Rock exterior this time around, with a tonne of little water puzzles! The moai heads creep me out a little bit but we can always just pretend they're not cut off human heads. Hopefully :s.

We also check out a wee bit of the interior of the dungeon too but not too much. I didn't want to go too far because...well, I feel like my videos have been too long sometimes lately :/.

Thanks for watching! We'll wrap up the dungeon next time!

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 17 - Jeepers, I'm Parched!

https://youtu.be/Yh9vFOYq4w8

Hey there folks, the rest of Aqua Rock is where things start to make me flounder :s. We did all of the exterior last time (and started the interior actually) but that was just the tip of the iceberg! This is the place where the water puzzles really start to shine .

Other than finding the Parch psynergy for Piers via the aquarius stone (one of my favourite psynergy to use), we also find Steam; a mercury djinni!

Finally, with parch we can nab the 2nd trident prong, though more on that next time! Pingu is more important than saving the world, obviously! With that said, we start the trading sidequest with Pingu and his little broken girlfriend giving us a pretty stone .

Thanks for watching! See you next time for the snowy continent and a brand new dungeon!

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 18 - Let It Snow!

https://youtu.be/2e2bjhvoy50

Welcome back peoples!

I love snow and ice in games and that's just what we're getting for this episode! Tundaria Tower is chock full of ice puzzles with a djinni mixed in to boot! I'm sure Reflux is a solid enough mars djinni, but I'm not that fussed on something that occasionally lets a character counter. Maybe if it works it's pretty good though? We also find Wheeze, a jupiter djinni outside, so two for the price of one this time!

Anyways, the tower is one of my favourite dungeons in the game and isn't too mind-numbingly tough, considering...y'know...ice puzzles. Our reward is something very bomberman-ish. I quite like this psynergy . Oh yeah, we also nab the central prong for the trident.

Thanks for watching! See you next time for our next rock dungeon! Maybe it'll help us reach the 3rd and final prong?

P.S. The blacksmith in this vid can be visited quite a bit and has some of the best equipment in the game. It's just a bit expensive :s.

P.P.S. This video was made over two attempts (capture card crash lol). Our stats going forward are shown at the end of the vid so it doesn't get too confusing .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast