• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
      has gotten his platinum trophy
      on FF15! :D

Innocent

Awards FFF SHIELD - Best Morale BoosterFFF SHIELD - The StreamerFFF SHIELD - The NerdFFF SHIELD - Most Enthusiastic Member
      Live Streaming Channel(s)
      View Channel: UC6CzSBa0mlRzOiSBmZRGr0Q
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens

Let's Play Golden Sun: The Lost Age! [All Djinn][FIN]

Hey folks, it's time to play through the Golden Sun sequel: The Lost Age! Just like the 1st game, this is a classic JRPG, but unlike the 1st game this is much more open. There's a loose order with how things need to be done but for a lot of the game you can check out most of the world at once .

We'll be transferring over the gold data from the first game's clear data. This can have a pretty big impact on djinn collection and level grinding later on. It's a pretty great bit of game design since it adds depth but is completely optional for those taking on the game without the password/game link .

Just like the 1st game, this was made by Nintendo and Camelot Software Planning and in no way made by me.

In terms of uploads, I'll be trying my hardest to upload daily. However, with Christmas coming up and the odd day where I'm just out of energy, the odd day is bound to be skipped. I'll give you a heads up via my Twitter:
      Here's the opening to kick it all off a little bit:

A link to the playlist on Youtube too, if you fancy it:

Thanks so much for watching! I hope to see you around for the main series!

P.S. I left the music run on the name select screen for anyone who wants to check out that track.

The avi and sig are amazing! Thanks randomrosso!

Soulcorruptor: you don't have the right kind of hole Adam
      Sera: I have seen lesbians in public.

Innocent

Awards FFF SHIELD - Best Morale BoosterFFF SHIELD - The StreamerFFF SHIELD - The NerdFFF SHIELD - Most Enthusiastic Member
      Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 1 - Felix Wakes Up

https://youtu.be/5wEuqF5fBdc

Hey there peoples, we're back with the start of a new series! I say new series, we're using the long (long, long) password from the clear data of the first game to make the whole 2 game adventure a bit more streamlined; it makes everything feel a bit more connected, y'know?

Anyways, in this episode we have the entirety of the prologue! We're introduced to our new party: Jenna, Felix and Sheba! We still need a water adept but more on that later . I remember being so shocked when our party wasn't Isaac and the gang, but it adds an extra edge to the games as a whole imo.

Other than that, we get to see what our new party were up to while the Venus Lighthouse was being lit and what happened after that. It's shown briefly at the end of the 1st game but this is better and more in-depth.

To go into more depth myself, we make our way out of the Venus Lighthouse, through Suhalla Gate and onto the island of Idejima! What do you mean it's not an island? The tidal wave says otherwise! :o

Thanks for watching! We'll see how all that turns out next time!

P.S. I love that little bit where Felix checks himself over. It always made me think he was like this little puppet. Maybe like a sackboy?

P.P.S. Give me a shout on what you think of the green textbox. It's the same colour we used during the 1st game so I'm assuming it's ok for now .

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 2 - The Village Of Daila

https://youtu.be/V2nyHLOakGI

Hey peoples, it's time to leave our little bit of nostalgia behind and head into newer lands! The first place we check out is the village of Daila, which is a wee bit wet. I can't imagine why!

Other than that, we gain our first djinni! Echo is a venus djinni and is really just a tutorial. Think Flint from Golden Sun 1 and you'll know what this involves lol. Many more djinn where that one came from too .

Finally, we make our way around to a temple. We'll check that out next time!

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit .

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 3 - Temple Of Trials

https://youtu.be/BFyTKO8CtTY

Hey folks, we're heading into our first proper dungeon today! The Kandorean Temple is the biggest challenge we've had to date but it's not too bad really. Just watch out for falling monks. They're shits.

We have our first boss here too!

--------------------------------

Chestbeaters Strategy:

- Use flare wall (or your strongest multi-hitting fire psynergy). They're weak to fire.
      - Use Echo and Venus summon.
      - Cast ray with Sheba to hit them all.

--------------------------------

With that, we have the lash pebble! Thank you Master Poi! It's such a good bit of psynergy .

Lastly, we head back in with the new psynergy in order to nab a mercury djinni for later: Fog!

Thanks for watching! See you next time to make some proper use of lash . Plot progression!

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 4 - The Lost Boys

https://youtu.be/GrKJsTEtyDE

Hey there peoples, I'm back with a pretty packed episode! First up, we head on over to the Shrine of the Sea God and see why the two boys aren't returning to Daila! I guess they have a decent reason (little shits). We also take on the optional bit of the dungeon for a new Jupiter djinni: Breath! This little guy restores HP for one character so he's really pretty amazing for this point of the game. You can go through dungeons saving so much PP .

Afterwards, we're off to Dehkan Plateau! This place is pretty interesting in that there are both outdoor and indoor sections. This is the toughest dungeon so far and includes a nice little Mars djinni called Cannon (not Corona...). Just fire damage against a single enemy really.

Thanks for watching! I'll see you next time for a wee bit of ship hunting .

P.S. Pound. We learn pound .

6. Likes Shu liked this post

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 5 - Piers' Prison Problem

https://youtu.be/M4zP9mGdXvE

Hey peoples, another episode that's pretty full to the brim! The first thing we decide to do is head on over to the East Indra Shore and check out that ship that's just bobbing around there. I wonder...

We also do some optional stuff involving the Zagan summon in a nearby cave and also nab Iron, a new venus djinni for Felix . He's pretty bloody useful too, with the ability to boost the party's defence .

Oh! The main thing we do this time around though is find a new town: Madra! There's a lot going on here, but all we really want to do is check out the prison to meet Piers! Is he really guilty though? Our next objective is to find out exactly that! There are some catacombs in the graveyard here which present us with an optional mini-dungeon! The reward is the Tremor Bit, which teaches us the tremor psynergy. Though it won't be useful for...a bit *cough*.

Finally, we head on out to the east and make our way across the newly opened drawbridge. The Osenia Cliffs are a nice little area too, giving you the pirate's sword if you're up for a tiny detour .

Anyways! That's about it! Thanks so much for watching folks! I'll see you again in a bit .

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 6 - King Of The Desert

https://youtu.be/hKOJLGAyEDE

'ello there chucks, welcome to a wee bit of desert crossing! The Yampi Desert isn't too confusing but getting Blitz (the jupiter djinni) can be a wee bit hard :/. Either way, at least it's out of the way now ha. I really do hate deserts...

There haven't been many bosses so far, huh? Well, here's our 2nd one .

-----------------------------------------

King Scorpion Strategy:

- Use fire psynergy to hit it's (imo unexpected) weakness.
      - Cast sleep if your Sheba is a high enough level.
      - If you have the magic rod, the murk spell will be effective.
      - Use your level 2 summons. They're deadly right now .
      - Use Breath and Cure/Cure Well whenever necessary.

-----------------------------------------

And there we have it! The desert has been crossed! Thanks so much for watching. I'll see you next time to check out a brand new town .

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 7 - Pirates With Morals

https://youtu.be/Gn2nbJJp2Do

Hey there peoples, the town of Alhafra has a tonne to do, both mandatory and optional, so let's get cracking!

What you really want to do to start things off is head on over to the east and check out the ship. It's a wee bit broken but maybe we can sort all that out? First things first though...it seems the champa have dibs on it...

--------------------------------------

Briggs Strategy:

- Use multi-hit moves to take out his midget pirate pals.
      - Level 2 summons will help immensely here.
      - Briggs is weak against all elements, so spells of any sort are a good shout.
      - Don't focus on the midgets. He'll just call in more.

--------------------------------------

Other than the business on the ship, there's a bit of optional stuff to do here. If you have the tremor bit from earlier, then you can grab some really nice armour from a nearby dungeon. It's a really good find if you want to spend a good 5-10 minutes getting it. Water and wind resistance for Felix? I wouldn't turn that down!

Thanks for watching! See you next time for a wee problem with werewolves :s.

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 8 - Windy Werewolves

https://youtu.be/P6gwAwCfLF0

Hey folks, I finally fixed this vid and got it out! Due to the capture card crashing (or maybe it was the software...), I had to play around with this one so much. As the vid says, to save it all I had to convert the video into a file type that for whatever reason made it lose sound. With that fixed, I re-recorded the part with no commentary (along with the next episode, though that has commentary) and wrapped it all up. It was genuinely a lot of work. I hope it isn't too disappointing or anything :s.

Anyways! This time around we find a new village called Garoh. There's something ever so mysterious going on in one of my favourite towns in the game and that's the fact that it's full of werewolves! I love the music here which makes me sad that you can't hear it. Keep an eye (and ear) out for a bonus episode coming soon to help with that .

We also collect a new mercury djinni (Sour) and a new summon (Megaera) from an optional cave nearby. Not that I really use those summons but it's nice to have. I may show them off at some point lol.

Finally, we take on all of the Air's Rock exterior! This part isn't too bad, though we do go for the optional great weapon and shield, both for Felix. Namely: Storm Brand and Fujin Shield. Both are a better than decent upgrade for him.

Thanks for watching! Again, I hope this turned out ok :s.

P.S. Don't worry about missing a djinni here. There aren't any. There is a summon tablet but that's in the interior of the dungeon...more on that next time . See you around!

Innocent

Gil
      Gold Points
      Community Tokens
      Episode 9 - Revealing Air's Rock's Secrets!

https://youtu.be/ytqt_zoTblQ

Hey there folks, welcome to the interior of Air's Rock! This place can be really confusing since it has so many doorways, but it does have a dot system to help you navigate. The hardest thing about this place though is the optional summon tablet (Flora). It's a bit of a bugger to reach, even if it's easy to see as you travel through :s.

The main reward for all that effort is worth it though! I'm so glad they brought it back from the first Golden Sun .

Thanks for watching! See you next time when we check out more of Garoh .

P.S. This is my 2nd recording attempt of this episode. T'was the other episode that the capture card (or software) crashed on. Should be fine from now on. I think the re-recording made it better honestly; I was finding it so tough to get through Air's Rock the first time through :/.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast