New RP for volunteers

MagiOfWorlds

Gil
I'm from a different Forum but our RPing section there is just about dead so I'm looking elsewhere. I was wondering if I started an original RP here how many of you would be interested in participating? It's a sci fi element story set in the past but more futuristic than today's society. If anyone is interested please post here or send me a message.

Boy I really hope this forums RPing section isn't dead too...

Last edited:
Yes it is. It's as dead as dead can be. But you could try Beast's Lair. The link takes you to the RP section. Overall, it's a Type Moon fansite (Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime are two examples of their work), but we don't limit ourselves in our RPs.

I'd be happy to apply to yours if you apply to mine. Over there, not here though. Better chance there.

However, and I want to stress this a lot, you can't just do what you're doing here over there. You need a fully prepared introductory blurb, and if it's not a simple choose your own adventure gig, you'll want a completed 'rulebook' for how to create characters.

Then post that, and not…whatever this is. No one will pay attention to it if it's not ready to play, and I can't promise people will be interested, but it's an active group.

Just don't beg, you'll turn people off.

Back