World of final fantasy Low Level Game with fewest possible mirages

NintendoXmen

Gil
Hey !! This is my first time using the forum and my first attempt at a low level FF game ! Im still working out the kinks but ive managed to make it to Saronia Docks at Level 11 with only 5 mirages but now i need the 6th to do the switch activation thing. I figure I would start a thread since i couldnt find one. If any one has any questions or wants to share advice that would be awesome ! Also I will be streaming my entire playthrough as well but didnt read the forum rules not sure if Im allowed to say that but my twitch user name is the same. World of final fantasy is amazing !!

Welcome to FFF! And I'm glad you're enjoying the game :D I myself only gave it a couple of hours but I'm definitely picking it up again.

You can post updates of your twitch channel here in Sphere Theater Forum :) there's a (let's play) subsection as well, if you've got any questions let us know! Hope to see you around!

So this has turned out be really easy so far I was able to kill Cerberus at lvl 13 with Frigicite i grabbed from a chest. So far I have only fought boss battles and forced story battles. I am currently lvl 17 at Valley Seven. I only have 6 mirages the four the story forces you to have and 2 needed for switch activations. I chose ifirit in the nether nebula so I would have the sizzle ability at saronia docks. So far so good will keep you updated!

I made it to the crystal tower boss fights only and forced story battles woohoo!! The maduin terra fight was tricky had to use 2 star curtains for reflect and 16 dragon scales for all my attacks. I believe i will only need to pick up 1 more mirage for a switch activation at the top of the tower. I am lvl 32.

Managed to kill Brandelis @ lvl 34 and uploaded to youtube. I have the fewest possible mirages which ends up being 10 there may be possible only 9 i will have to go back and check a few more possible combinations for switch activations. I am currently working on the cogna intervention battles in particular the supraultima fight. Gil can be earned through colloseum battles while giving zero exp.

Back