Fan Art Final Fantasy home-made plushies

harmonixer

Gil
kupirate_plush.jpgworld_of_ff_plush_moogle.jpg

Some plushies I've made lately. Is there no World of Final Fantasy section on these forums, or did I miss it?

omg they look professionally made! So cute! Also there isn't a sub forum yet but we'll work on it!

I've just created a new World of Final Fantasy sub-forum. You can find it under FF Related Titles, or here: http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/forums/475-World-of-Final-Fantasy.

I think that I might leave this thread in the Fan Art section for now as it isn't a discussion about the game itself and this is (amazing) artwork instead.

I strongly encourage you to make as many World of Final Fantasy threads as you like in the new sub-forum. We need to get the ball rolling and discuss this game. :argor:

-

As for this thread....
These moogles are absolutely brilliant. They'd easily pass for official merchandise. Did they take you a while?

Thank you both for your kind comments! :) These little plushes take about a week to make (spending an hour or two every night after work). They took longer as most nights I was playing WoFF. Some larger or more complex stuff can take weeks to finish.

As one of the only people left in the world who doesn't dislike Moogles, I would be nuts enough to - if I had the money of course - purchase your Moogle plush for £45 going by your store listing. Absolutely stellar work and as other people have said, this can easily pass for official merchandise on SE's store. xD

Now make a the-Tama plush. :awesome:

Have you ever thought about making Cactuar and chocobos and ff characters?

Back