Hellooo~

Mina

Gil
Hey guys,

I've been browsing the web for FF VII stuff and found this forum. I'm from Germany, so I apologize for my English if it is bad sometimes^^'

Any FFVII fans here? <3

Don't know how active you guys are but I simply wanted to say -Hi-

Hello Mina!! Welcome to FFF! And yesssss FFVII is one of the best RPGs in my opinion, hope you'll enjoy you're time around here :) let us know if you need any help :D

Hi shivas!
That's very kind of you, I'm still figuring stuff out tbh (this forum has a lot to offer it seems :D)
Thank you!

Hi Mina, welcome to FFF. I'm glad you joined us, and indeed the forum has a lot to offer to members. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM anyone in staff. =]

FFVII fan here as well. Can't wait for the remake!

Hello good sir! Welcome and it's pleasure to meet you.

I am also a huge FFVII fan, it was actually my entry game to the series. I'm excited and nervous for the remake :ohoho: I really hope they re-release Crisis Core as well, I know a lot of people (myself included) really enjoyed that game.

Hey Mina,

Welcome to FFF. I am also a huge FFVII fan (I guess most of us are). I hope you enjoy your stay here, and you are right when you say this place has a lot to offer. I am fairly new myself and I am really enjoying my time here.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Please feel free to post anything related to the series. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum. Any question feel free to ask the staff member.

Hey, Welcome! I'm a big fan of VII (along with X)

Make sure you say hi in the shoutbox! :sir:

Wilkommen! Don't worry, your English is grand :griin:. I quite like like 7 too and so do a tonne of members here.

P.S. Es tut mir Leid für mein Spät kommen :/. (I think that's right)

Iche Bin Berliner! Well no, I'm not a donut. But I do hope you'll like me and everyone else here as much as one! I'm new too! Lets be friends. ^_^

Back