Need Help W/IOS Version...

KrZyLimE

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Ok, so I was reading help guides & googling info on this game before playing it. I found out that it has a very complicated/vague system to it but wanted to play it anyway. I think I am getting along ok but have a few questions. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

1) I read that evasion is very important & that in the beginning you equip your party with 2 shields each & max out your shield stat at 16. I have done that but I am still confused as how/why Firion's evasion is 4 - 99% while Maria & Guy's evasion is 2-99%. I do not know what the numbers stand for and not sure why they aren't going up faster & I was under the impression that the shield stat is what raised the evasion stat.?

2) Now that I maxed out the shield stat can i remove both shields from Maria and let her focus on the bow. I wanted to use the bow since its her legacy weapon.

3) Is it true that the only black magic spell you really need is fire? I keep reading that its a waste of time to buy & level ice & thunder. Other than those do I need to pick up any other black magic spells? White spells also for that matter. I do want to keep it to the minimum of those spells that are critical to get your through the game though. Thanks again...

Back