FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
nXeiC6z.png

Let's Play Bingo!

FFF edition of course. Below is our very own FFF Bingo card with no numbers - obviously not your typical Bingo card. So how do we play?

Well grandmas, it's really simple. Head to MogShop > Events Center and purchase up to 5 tickets (Pumpkin). One ticket will grant you one combo guess (B, I, N, G, or O and numbers 1-50), but the number of guesses will increase per ticket each week.

Each ticket costs 10 Gil. You may only purchase 5 tickets per week, so you have until the 8th before you can purchase your second set of tickets, and so on and so on.

Let's lay it out:

Oct. 6th-8th: Purchase tickets up to 5x (one combo guess per ticket)
Oct. 9th-15th: Purchase tickets up to 5x (two combo guesses per ticket)
Oct. 16th-22nd: Purchase tickets up to 5x (three combo guesses per ticket)
Oct. 23rd-31st: Purchase tickets up to 5x (three combo guesses per ticket)

Once you purchase your tickets, PM me a list in the typical BINGO fashion! (e.g. B7, N8, etc)

Rules:
-Each ticket will let you guess one combo (letters B, I, N, G, or O and numbers 1-50). So if you purchase 5 tickets in the first week, that's 5 combo guesses that week. However, your combo guesses will increase per ticket each week to speed things up.
-You may not reveal your combo to anyone.
-The combinations are already pre-determined. You just have to unlock each square by PMing me the right combo. Please include 'Week 1' in your PM title, etc.
-If two or more members unlock the same combo, whoever PMed me first will get credit.
-If someone hits the right spot, I will announce the combo here and update the card.
-Random numbers not in the card at all will be revealed starting Week 2.

Rewards:
-If you manage to cover a vertical, horizontal, and diagonal pattern by yourself, you get 5 CT + 5 GP + Terrorific award.
-Unlock squares to get 1-3 CT, 1-2 GP, or nothing at all. You could also win a bold colored username for a month!
-For participation, you get 1 CT.

Good luck!

Edit: TBA

Random numbers not on the card:

3, 12, 22, 32, 40

4, 14, 24, 33, 41
9, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 34, 36, 37, 39, 43, 44, 46, 47, 49

Bns5Hxd.jpg

I'm a little confused on the rules. I thought bingo was you all have a card and the announcer picks out numbers and the first to get a line or column or something wins? Am I missing something ?

@iSmiff That is the basic gist of Bingo, yes, but complicated to pull off in an online setting since all participants would have to be online at the same time for it to work as intended. So this version is more forum-friendly.

Originally I had numbers 1-31 down, but I increased that up to 50. So pick combos between 1-50.

Slight change of rewards as well. Some squares will contain 1-3 CT (purple numbers), 1-2 GP (blue numbers), five colored usernames (orange numbers), or nothing at all (white numbers).

You guys have today and tomorrow until Week 1 is over, so I recommend doing this as soon as possible!

Edit: Rules updated for clarification on tickets and combo guesses.

I will also start listing a few numbers not listed in the card at all starting Week 2.

So we've had a few participants already, but so far no one's managed to crack a square yet.

Here's five random numbers not on the card: 3, 12, 22, 32, 40.

Week 2 begins! Players are now allowed to have two combo guesses per ticket.

Week 3 starts today.

Here's five random numbers not on the card: 4, 14, 24, 33, 41.

Players are now allowed to have three combo guesses per ticket.

JigoKuu:
I35 = nothing
N13 = orange colored username (bold) for one month
G15 = another orange colored username (bold) for one month - you can gift this to someone else or keep it for yourself
O1 = 1 CT

GNWfMRj.jpg

Wow, my guesses were great!!D: *____*
It's a miracle, I'm so unlucky that it's almost legendary x,,,D

I would like to give one of the "orange colored username (bold) for one month" for a member who wishes it, so if you would like it, just write here (or in PM)! C:

Last week to participate!

Players are allowed three combo guesses per ticket.

Numbers not in the card so far:

3, 12, 22, 32, 40

4, 14, 24, 33, 41

Here's the rest of the numbers not included in the card:
9, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 34, 36, 37, 39, 43, 44, 46, 47, 49

Back