Serah Farron
FFXIV
Nevyn Kreiss
FFXIV Server
Ragnarok
Free Company
Haven
KaSIcSD.png

And we're back again for October! here are the goals that you'll have to achieve for this month:

September FF Community GoalsGoals Achieved By:Progress:Goals Met:
Goal A: (Group Effort) Earn 10 FF Achievements/Trophies0/10Yes/No
Goal B: (Group Effort) Slay 10 FF Bosses0/10Yes/No
Goal C: (Individual Effort) Finish a game--

Here are the rules that are mentioned in the guidelines post:

Rules:

• Participants must specify the Final Fantasy game(s) they're playing that month
  • Participants must specify the platform (PS3/PS4, XBox, or Steam)
  • Participants must specify the name of the achievement/trophies earned within the allocated time-frame

(Members must post proof via screenshots/videos (or have mods verify via gaming profiles) that achievements/trophies were completed within the allocated time-frame)

NOTE: Online games are exempt from this system

Rewards: (note: rewards are adjusted)
3 CT + 25 Gil for posting at least two achievements/trophies within the month
2 CT
+ 25 Gil for slaying at least two bosses within the month
1 CT for each Goals met within the month
5 CT + 25 Gil + Gaming award for finishing a Final Fantasy game
Kudos award for participating (only 1-2 achievements/trophies earned)

Last edited:
Ohh I'll go! Last night I was playing FFIX on steam and beat the Arc boss in Oeilvert and got the achievement "That old black magic"!

Screenshot (9).jpgScreenshot (10).png

Here's Boss #1 for me (I don't remember his name - the one from FF8...Elnoyle?)

zq8aDaQl.png

Boss #2...uh, I believe it's Octomammoth? I summoned @Harlequin for this. Dunno who the FF sprite is though!

sxT6G4Pl.png
NJSlswsl.png

Here's some more from FFIX! The boss is meltigemini and the achievement is "Take to the skies." Yay for finally getting the airship!
Screenshot (11).jpgScreenshot (12).png

FF Game: FFVII
Platform: PS Vita
(Steam FFVII achievement system)

Of couse I continue playing FFVII (and Mobius FF, and I know that Mobius doesn't count here, but I would like to show you my progress :D but I think I will make it an own topic soon), and I would like to continue FFII, too, but that doesn't have any trophies I guess. :C
And I'll have to buy a new NDS charger, I think I lost my previous one :,,,(

FF Game: FFVII
Platform: PS Vita
(Steam FFVII achievement system)

Of couse I continue playing FFVII (and Mobius FF, and I know that Mobius doesn't count here, but I would like to show you my progress :D but I think I will make it an own topic soon), and I would like to continue FFII, too, but that doesn't have any trophies I guess. :C
And I'll have to buy a new NDS charger, I think I lost my previous one :,,,(

I don't see why Mobius doesn't count here. :hmmm: Does it have achievements? Even if it doesn't have achievements, you can at least participate in the Boss kills. Hope that helps. =]

I have a few more progress, but I'll post it later this week.

Yes, it does! If you clear a chapter, you can get achievement for it!:D I'll show you more pictures soon!

Unfortunately it's hard to decide what counts as boss in Mobius. In every new place you go (every fight you have) you have to fight 2-10 battles. The last battle is always agains a "boss" (the game system calls it "boss fight"), so there are plenty of boss fights in Mobius x,D Because there's about 40 places in a chapter.

Back