Defense in Final Fantasy XV

Gil
So I've been watching a lot of gameplay video and no one seems to be getting good scores for defense. Does anyone know (or have an idea) on how to play with an effective defense in the game? Video links or pictures or general walkthroughs would be welcome!

So I've been watching a lot of gameplay video and no one seems to be getting good scores for defense. Does anyone know (or have an idea) on how to play with an effective defense in the game? Video links or pictures or general walkthroughs would be welcome!
The game hasn't come out yet for the general public, so a walk through isn't going to be available for awhile. I wouldn't really worry about getting all A's for the standard fights because they don't last long enough a good amount of the time from what I have seen. Link attacks, not taking damage, dealing damage from the backside of an enemy, and parrying/countering properly are just a few things that can be done to get A's across the board.

The game hasn't come out yet for the general public, so a walk through isn't going to be available for awhile. I wouldn't really worry about getting all A's for the standard fights because they don't last long enough a good amount of the time from what I have seen. Link attacks, not taking damage, dealing damage from the backside of an enemy, and parrying/countering properly are just a few things that can be done to get A's across the board.

Thanks, even this little bit helps.

In demos there are occassions when an enemy charges at you or aims a particularly powerful attack where the game prompts the player to press square (I think) to evade or block the attack. I guess this sort of manoeuvre may contribute to a better defence score too.

It is still too early. Come the end of November and I'm sure that we'll have many LetsPlay videos and walkthroughs dealing with defence.

Back