Crossovers

mouse

Bestest
Gil
Which characters from separate titles would you like to see interact?

I've always wondered about Ashelia and Auron.

And, of course, Gippal and Balthier.

Faris Schwerz (FFV) and Setzer Gabbiani (FFVI). Instead of being a pirate, Faris was originally going to be a gambler lady called Eva. This concept was scrapped when it was decided that pirates fitted into the FFV world more than gamblers. The scrapped concept was later reworked and after a sex change became Setzer in FFVI. At least that is how I understand it. I think the two characters could bounce off each other and get on really well.

I think Zidane and Locke would get along fairly well. Locke could join up with tantalus lol.

I really wish however that they further bolstered the roster in some of these Dissidia games with more characters from each game. I dream of this PS4 Dissidia coming stateside and playing epic battles like Sabin vs. Zell or Vincent vs. Noctis.

Vivi (FF9) and Relm (FF6)

I imagine Relm would treat Vivi like Eiko does, in the same bossy way lmao. Although Relm always seemed much kinder than Eiko so maybe they would just be childhood friends :).

Claire: What the hell is that thing?
Squall: It's called a Gunblade. The grip is that of an actual gun. Then the rest of it is a pretty awesome blade.
Claire: *doesn't look amused*
Squall: Is there a problem?
Claire: It doesn't look like a very functional Gunblade. *Holds up own Gunblade* This is a real Gunblade that actually fires rounds.
Squall: *gets annoyed* Whenever I pull the trigger, the blade vibrates causing additional damage to whatever I cut.
Claire: That sounds like a stupid design choice.
Squall: This "stupid" design killed a very powerful sorceress.
Claire: I've dealt with far worse than some sorceress.
Squall: That's just as believable as you thinking that thing you got is a Gunblade.

Back