Just gonna re-introduce myself

mouse

Bestest
Gil
*waves* :3

Hi! I'm Ama. I go through waves of FF nostalgia, and I'm currently surfing in one lol

Anyways, I travel a lot for work and I'm currently in Asia. All alone here, so I thought I'd pop into this welcoming community. Hopefully I'll get to geek out with most of you here.

Welcome, Ama! o/

Jealous! I haven't done much travelling of late and for whatever reason I just want any excuse to go around Asia. :lew:

How is Tokyo life?

Welcome, Ama! o/

Jealous! I haven't done much travelling of late and for whatever reason I just want any excuse to go around Asia. :lew:

How is Tokyo life?

I can't imagine how anywhere can be better than Tokyo! I lived there for 6 months last year, and I fell in love. 6 months went by way too fast.

I'm currently in Bangkok, but I return to Tokyo in less than two weeks! I'm super excited. I recommend Tokyo to anyone! <3

Hey Ama! welcome to FFF :) hope you're enjoying your time around here! let us know if you need any help :yay:

Hey! I think welcome to the forum is the wrong thing to say since your account is older than my own, soooo... nice to meet you xD

Welcome back. :D

Oh wow, I want your job.

Anyway, welcome back! I'm curious to know how you stumbled upon our site again! Always a pleasure to see members returning. :)

Welcome! Look foward to reading your posts! Where do you originally hail from?

Hey Ama! welcome to FFF :) hope you're enjoying your time around here! let us know if you need any help :yay:

Hey, thanks so much, I appreciate it!

Hey! I think welcome to the forum is the wrong thing to say since your account is older than my own, soooo... nice to meet you xD

Hahaha it's nice to meet you too!! \o/

Welcome back. :D

Thanks, Six! Read this in Lulu's voice for some reason lol

Oh wow, I want your job.

Anyway, welcome back! I'm curious to know how you stumbled upon our site again! Always a pleasure to see members returning. :)

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I actually started to RP a few characters over at Dreamwidth.org, and it made me really miss FF discussion. Especially seeing how inactive the RP side of FF is. I felt nostalgic, and FFF.net was the first place I thought of :3

Welcome! Look foward to reading your posts! Where do you originally hail from?
I look forward to posting with you, SolidKeith! I'm from Canada :) How about you?

**also sorry for the lateness, all! Work really picked up for a sec there

I look forward to posting with you, SolidKeith! I'm from Canada :) How about you?

**also sorry for the lateness, all! Work really picked up for a sec there

I'm from Nebraska in the good ol' USA, where everyday feels like it might be your last :yay:

Welcome back Ama! I don't think I was around when you were here before so it's good to meet an oldie :monocle:. I'm also sorry for the lateness...I didn't notice this in the newest replies lmao :s.

EDIT: Wait, I was around back then. God knows ha.

Back