Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Do you ever find yourself doodling/writing random stuff while taking notes during lecture? Any interesting pictures taken during lab you would like to share with us? Post and share your experiences - we'd love to hear it!

Here's my latest one from yesterday, a biochemical (glucose) flowchart which I've yet to unravel. It's still a mystery to me, especially when it's been 14 years since I last took a chemistry class. (Why I took Physiology without some form of recent chemistry background is beyond me).

I was indeed taking notes (not even gonna share, it's messier than this one...) but gave up in the process and just took a snapshot in the end.

...I can't wait to crack this down. :oy: Khan Academy is my lifesaver.

fwuDa0r.png

oh god what do I even start with
I doodle in class all the time (apart from the courses with terrifying professors nope no thanks)

I also have this terrible habit of drawing on classroom tables (with pencil of course and I erase it when I'm done!) It's something related to its texture I guess!

here are some random ones I've found in my camera roll folder:

2014 - Organic Chemistry for Non-Majors
kISWNwE.png

2015 - Reactor Design (I think?)
AjnRzOH.png

2016 - Polymer Engineering
O45C4Hv.png

I keep bringing my sketchbook with me to uni just so I would stop doing that but nope it's not working at all

:shame:

EsvEx8P.jpg

This is Sophia the Goddess, the latest FFXIV Primal.

It was a quick doodle, taking around ten minutes to do. It was entirely done by pen to begin with, which you will notice given the ink smudge marks. It's also done on my business law textbook, which is admittedly not the best thing to defile. Then again, all my notes are filled to brim with my written notes and a flurry of messy annotations. No room to doodle on them!

What I learned in class yesterday. I can't even...

BPPfJLfh.jpg

When I took a pic the girl next to me teased, "Do you even need that?"

Panda cub!

LKYYDnVh.jpg

Hate hate hate the nervous system so much. I'm glad he didn't combine endocrine system with the upcoming exam...too much info/confusion in so little time. Nervous + endocrine = not an ideal combo in exams.

Because a whole book on solicitors' duties to the court, to their clients and to the public is dull as hell, I decided to make good use of the time instead.

So here are the Mighty Jobs-Swappin Warriors of Light. They're here to stop the evil Elidibus from conquering Earth from his base on the Moon.

Ywh1nBz.jpg

Back