Hello everbody.

SolidKeith

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Squall Leonhart
Ultros
Sabin's Tent
Hey gang! So I use to be big into forums back in highschool (8-9 years ago) and have missed it, so I decided to join up again after all this time! I've kept up my gaming in the meantime, recently I've been playing some classics. I recently finished Chrono Trigger, FFX, FFIX, and pretty much the entire Dragon Quest series 8(. I used to be really into photoshop and have recently downloaded GIMP (first timer) and have been playing around in there. (points at Sabin/FFVI Sig :grin:)

A little about me,

I'm now 28 years old living in Nebraska, United States. I am a Paramedic. I have two Shar Pei dogs Wilfred, and Tayzer.

Look forward to posting!

-SK

ps: If anyone has some GIMP tips hook me up! I remember a few things but I can't for the life of me remember how to make a border or even enlarge my windows to be able to click things easier, I've been slipping with technology. Currently using a Microsoft Surface Pro 3.

Welcome! o/

I have GIMP and I am hopeless at it. I miss my old Photoshop CS2. :sad3:

Hey gang! So I use to be big into forums back in highschool (8-9 years ago) and have missed it, so I decided to join up again after all this time! I've kept up my gaming in the meantime, recently I've been playing some classics. I recently finished Chrono Trigger, FFX, FFIX, and pretty much the entire Dragon Quest series 8(. I used to be really into photoshop and have recently downloaded GIMP (first timer) and have been playing around in there. (points at Sabin/FFVI Sig :grin:)

A little about me,

I'm now 28 years old living in Nebraska, United States. I am a Paramedic. I have two Shar Pei dogs Wilfred, and Tayzer.

Look forward to posting!

-SK

ps: If anyone has some GIMP tips hook me up! I remember a few things but I can't for the life of me remember how to make a border or even enlarge my windows to be able to click things easier, I've been slipping with technology. Currently using a Microsoft Surface Pro 3.

Hello, Solid! Welcome to the forums!

I can't help but point you in the direction of the Graphics section. We run a weekly signature of the week competition you might be interested. It's not too active, so it might be a great way to get back into it? :D Feel free to post threads asking for help, or posting resources, sharing tips and the likes. http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/forums/69-Graphics-Continent (make sure to check out the subforums here for resources and the likes).

Make sure to look around because there should be some info regarding GIMP floating around. Photoshop user myself, though. :D

~Welcome to the world of tomorrow...today! :monocle:~

P.S. Good work on finding a very helpful job. I personally think that anything to do with improving the health of people is the most vital line of work someone can go into :).

~Welcome to the world of tomorrow...today! :monocle:~

P.S. Good work on finding a very helpful job. I personally think that anything to do with improving the health of people is the most vital line of work someone can go into :).

Thanks! I really enjoy it :)

Thanks for the welcome guys! So I'm looking at the many ways to earn gil around here and I saw there are some quizzes available? Can someone point my in the direction of those, they sounds pretty fun.

What's happening bud. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!

Hi there, welcome to the forums. Hope to see some of your GFX work featured here. :)

Thanks for the welcome guys! So I'm looking at the many ways to earn gil around here and I saw there are some quizzes available? Can someone point my in the direction of those, they sounds pretty fun.

Quizzes can be accessed via Features > Study Panel (FFVIII theme). I must warn you though, Cid's FF quizzes are insanely hard!

Anyway, I'm very happy to see new members exploring the site and community to see what we have to offer, so hope to see you more often around here. Let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to FFF! hope you're enjoying your time around here :)

I remember using GIMP twice for school but then abandoned it for PS, and oh my friend got a surface pro too it's pretty cool! I myself use a wacom cintiq companion (specifically for drawing) but it's way heavier to carry around everywhere! (same goes with the ipad pro tbh but I'm sorta forced to carry it around with me to uni everyday >.>)

Hey man, Welcome to FFF! I only just joined here recently too so it's nice to see more new members joining, hope you enjoy it here.

I'm running out of different ways to say welcome to people, lol. So the best I can say is *super low voice* Heeeeeeeey Duuuuuuude.

Ten internet points to anyone who gets that reference.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Please feel free to post anything related to the series. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum. Any question feel free to ask the staff member.

Back