Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
Chocobo Egg.png

583.jpg
What’s inside the egg?

Even Professor Kupojo isn’t entirely sure what form the creature inside will take when the egg finally cracks open. Kupojo has been too preoccupied with whether or not he could, he has not stopped to think if he should.

The eccentric moogle scientist has repurposed chocobo eggshells to develop a very special kind of egg which FFF members can partner-up to fertilise (in a laboratory setting, of course – what else were you thinking?!)!

Every egg needs two parents, and so two members must purchase the Chocobo Egg item in the MogShop for the mystery creature within to develop (otherwise it'll just end up as part of someone's breakfast).

You can buy the Chocobo Egg item for 10 Community Tokens following this route:

After your purchase you will need to fill in details such as what you think is inside the egg, and who laid the egg. Your comments (alongside those of your partner’s comments) will help determine the form which the emerging hatchling will take.

Once both shares of the egg have been purchased the egg shall then be incubated (while Kupojo’s genetic interferences determine the morphology of the growing creature).

When it is ready, the egg will hatch and unleash a new, unique smiley onto FFF!

All purchases will be posted in this thread so that potential buyers can keep track of whether or not they already have a co-partner waiting to create an egg.

-

If you have any questions about the Chocobo Egg then please send a Private Message to Dionysos.

Our hatched creatures so far:

:brahneto: :chocobuncle: :chickenosaurus: :cabroot: :rossmanian: :snowmitts: :dantelope: :moombat: :angrybeard: :linnerva::dinny: :panterpaws: :Lameow: :shelby: :purrsephone::gizmodeer::flappyfeet::thehead: :beelzebulbble::funguy::slippy::shooingway:

You can see the Chocobo Egg Nursery and learn about their antics here:

Attachments

• Chocobo Egg.png
    Chocobo Egg.png
    695.1 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
We have our first purchase!

Who wants to help Mistuki out?

First Egg:
First parent: Mitsuki.
Second parent: Pending.

Our first egg has hatched!

First Egg:
First parent: Mitsuki
Second parent: JigoKuu

Mits and Jigo have granted life to a lovely Brahnetosaurus!

:brahneto:

The code for this new smiley is : brahneto: without the spaces.

Please give thanks and congratulations to the both of them!

A new chocobo egg can now be purchased by two new prospective parents in the Mogshop. What will be hatched next time?

A reminder...

Chocobo Eggs are now only 5 CT for the month of December thanks to the Christmas Sale.

What sort of creature will you and a partner give life to? You don't need to find a partner before purchasing.

Sure why not, I shall buy an egg

Our second egg has hatched!

Second Egg:
First parent: Soulcorruptor
Second parent: Dionysos

The combined graceful might of LJ and Dan have produced a Chocobuncle (a chocobo-carbuncle hybrid with elements of a griffin)!

:chocobuncle:

The code for this new smiley is : chocobuncle: without the spaces.

Alternatively, look under the smiley tab under Chocobo Egg.

-

A new Chocobo Egg can now be purchased by two new prospective parents in the Mogshop (go to MogShop > Moogle Station > Smiley Outlet).

What will you give life to next time?

That is the cutest thing every :lew:

:chocobuncle:

I must say I quite like how :chocobuncle: has turned out, thankyou Dan for helping bring him to life.

The MogShop Easter Sale has been announced mainly with the Chocobo Eggs in mind. These items are temporarily a bargain at 3 CT each instead of the usual 10 CT!

The usual limit of two chocobo eggs in stock at any one time has been lifted (for this sale only). You have until the end of Easter Monday to benefit from this sale.

See here for more details:
http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/63804-MogShop-Easter-Sale-VERY-LIMITED

Our third egg has hatched!

Third Egg:
First parent: Linnaete
Second parent: Six

Livi's recent appreciation of the Chickenosaurus combined with Kira's love of purple has blossomed into a beautiful Dutch dinosaur (which is a bit on the short side by dinosaur standards - hence the stool). Species name: Chickenosaurus six.

:chickenosaurus:

The code for this new smiley is : chickenosaurus: without the spaces.

Congratulations to Livi and Kira for giving birth to such a little darling.

Our fourth egg has hatched!

Fourth Egg:
First Parent: Cabbage
Second Parent: Espurr

What do you get when you mix a cabbage with a lalafell? You get a bizarre creature whose vocabulistics is limited to 'I' and 'am' and 'Cabroot', exclusively in that order.

:cabroot:

The code for the new Cabroot smiley is : cabroot: without the spaces.

Congratulations to proud daddies Greeny and Al!

(I you want this sprite fine tuned then let me know. What I had in my mind didn't exactly translate well!)

-

NOTE: THE MOGSHOP EASTER SALE WILL END SOON. It has been decided that since I was late uploading the Sale, it will go on for one more day. After that the usual prices will return.

If you want another Chocobo Egg creature while they are cheaper, purchase them now!

Our fifth egg has hatched!

Fifth Egg:
First Parent: @Ross
Second Parent: @Mitsuki

What happens when a Tasmanian Devil crosses paths with a devout nun? You get a deeply conflicted marsupial obsessed with repentance for the immense sin of its name's implied affiliation with The Beast. This poor creature is often found attempting to exorcise itself. It wears a cross medallion and pushes a bible about wherever it goes.

:rossmanian:

The code for the new Rossmanian Devil smiley is : rossmanian: without the spaces.

Congratulations to the proud parents!

If you want it fine tuned, let me know.

-

(Mitsuki… Blame @Linnaete for informing me about your nunnery associations… :ahmed:).

What the hell :lew: I didn't ask for this!

Did you already start on shivas+mine?

What the hell :lew: I didn't ask for this!

Did you already start on shivas+mine?

Yeah... Here we go!

Sixth Egg:
First Parent: Mitsuki
Second Parent: shivas

The Abominable SnowMitts is a gorilla-like creature who is at home in the Indian Himalayas. Rumours suggest that it is an avatar of Shiva with the express purpose of cooling down the hot tempers of our modern world. Good luck with that!

:snowmitts:

The code for the new Abominable SnowMitts smiley is : snowmitts: without the spaces.

Congratulations to our mothers!

If you want it fine tuned, let me know.... I am aware that this one looks a bit strange!

The final Birthweek raffle led to another Chocobo Egg creature...

Seventh Egg:
First Parent: @Dionysos
Second Parent: @shivas

The Dantelope is an antelope-satyr or faun composed of an Arabian oryx. This playful creature brings Dionysian delights to the desert, but also inspires a considerable amount of madness. Approach with caution, but enjoy the grapes and wine in moderation!

:dantelope:

The code for the new Dantelope smiley is : dantelope: without the spaces.

Congratulations to the new parents!

EDIT - It doesn't look quite as clear with a black background for some reason, but hopefully it will suffice.

Eighth Egg:
First Parent: Galadín
Second Parent: charmy

On one dark evening a Moomba wandered into Transylvania. Out of the shadows Countess Galadín Nimcelithil crept and sunk her fangs into the unsuspecting feline’s furry neck and made a feast of its blood.

The result of this union is the horrifically cute Moombat!

:moombat:

The code for the new Moombat smiley is : moombat: without the spaces.

Eighth Egg:
First Parent: @Galadín
Second Parent: @charmy

On one dark evening a Moomba wandered into Transylvania. Out of the shadows Countess Galadín Nimcelithil crept and sunk her fangs into the unsuspecting feline’s furry neck and made a feast of its blood.

The result of this union is the horrifically cute Moombat!

:moombat:

The code for the new Moombat smiley is : moombat: without the spaces.

Omg, lol. Cute!

Back