Information Chocobo Egg

Do we have any eggs in waiting? I will possibly buy another egg.

Ninth Egg:
First Parent: sly
Second Parent: Soulcorruptor

Every now and then a ridiculously manly baby is born. The ancient Greeks had Herakles. The 1980s had Chuck Norris. Our generation has just witnessed the arrival of Angrybeard the Bomb. This creature makes Spartans look like Boy Scouts. Not only does he spit flame, but he also spits out any milk you attempt to feed him, demanding a spinach and steroids soup instead.

Be careful. Angrybeard is extremely volatile and if you tempt fate by angering him even a teeny bit more, he is very likely to self-destruct!

:angrybeard:

The code for the new Angrybeard smiley is : angrybeard: without the spaces.

Alternatively, look under the smiley tab under Chocobo Egg.

Congratulations to the new parents!

Ninth Egg:
First Parent: sly
Second Parent: Soulcorruptor

Every now and then a ridiculously manly baby is born. The ancient Greeks had Herakles. The 1980s had Chuck Norris. Our generation has just witnessed the arrival of Angrybeard the Bomb. This creature makes Spartans look like Boy Scouts. Not only does he spit flame, but he also spits out any milk you attempt to feed him, demanding a spinach and steroids soup instead.

Be careful. Angrybeard is extremely volatile and if you tempt fate by angering him even a teeny bit more, he is very likely to self-destruct!

:angrybeard:

The code for the new Angrybeard smiley is : angrybeard: without the spaces.

I am currently pregnant with my second child, but I do not yet know who the father is. :sad3:

Fear not for it is I, I have sired 3 kids now, gheez what am I doing?

Tenth Egg:
First Parent: @Soulcorruptor
Second Parent: @Linnaete

All societies need justice. Now that the ceglings are ten in number, a judiciary has been deemed necessary. Carrying the golden scales of justice in her talons, Linnerva the soulsnatch has enthusiastically assented to the task. All souls shall be judged from up high by this wise but peculiar owl’s all-seeing, frightful glare.
However, lest Linnerva feel herself too ascended in her position, this hooting harpy has grown donkey ears to ground her with humility.

:linnerva:

The code for the new Linnerva smiley is : linnerva: without the spaces.

Eleventh Egg:
First Parent: Konoe Mercury
Second Parent: Dionysos

Dinny Sore (or simply, The Don) is an Italian immigrant who ruthlessly carved a name for himself in the Canadian criminal underworld. This hadrosaurid dinosaur with Kappa features will make you an offer you cannot refuse. This mobster is inseparable from his trusted Tommy Gun (nicknamed ‘Quiet’) and fedora hat (nicknamed ‘My Love’). You’ll sleep with the fishes if you mess with Dinny.

:dinny:

The code for the new smiley is : dinny: without the spaces.

A bit late with this one... Or not, since it is Twelfth Night now anyway and so is officially the end of Christmas.

Twelfth Egg:

First Parent: @Soulcorruptor
Second Parent: @charmy

Have you ever wondered how Santa Claus manages to deliver presents to every child on the planet in just one night? Teleportation and time travel, of course! He does not use a time machine (that would be silly), but instead relies on the canine abilities which the cool hounds of Eos use to help their Chosen King. That’s right, Santa Claus is actually a magical dog named Panter Paws!*

Mr. Paws has wolfed down many cookies, puddings, and Christmas meals, and has piled on the pounds over this festive season (and many others)! Since he can’t move much anymore, teleporting remains his main method of locomotion. Help him keep Christmas all the year!

:panterpaws:

The code for the new smiley is : panterpaws: without the spaces.

*Warning: Some details of this story are entirely made up.

I almost forgot to do this one. This is the reward for first and second place in Moogle Murder Mystery II...

Thirteenth Egg:
First Parent: @sly
Second Parent: @Linnaete

What happens when you eat a hot dog just before bed? Your imagination serves you up a breaded cat in the form of the nightmarish vision of a Lamia! Known as Empurress Lameow the Hot Cat, this frightful creature can only be sated by one thing: Instagram follows and likes.

:Lameow:

The code for the new smiley is : Lameow: without the spaces.

Welcome your new child into the world, Sly and Liv! Or don’t... I’m not sure sure about this one myself!

MitsukixDagger is the pairing of our times.

Based on their individual requests, this little (MASSIVE) cegling is quite a peculiar one.

Fourteenth Egg:
First parent: @Mitsuki
Second parent: @DaggerTribal

What is a mammal doing in an egg? That wasn't the only thought scrambling this monkey's brain as he developed within his shell. It seems his surprisingly acute intellect had hatched several decades prior to his own conception, so he had ample time to think about the concerning state of his cegling siblings who have been abused and hunted in various games for the entertainment of the forum. Cracking out of his shell with a roar, Shelby Goldenrod has pledged himself to becoming the poacher rather than the poached... With his eggshell as his raft and a toasty soldier as a paddle (and smack-stick) this hard-boiled simian refuses to be coddled!

The code for the new smiley is : shelby: without the spaces.

:shelby:

Keep an eye out for an upcoming Cegling event for Halloween... This'll be a good chance to get him involved (and Lameow the Hot Cat too!).

OMGGGGGG lmao!!! "What is a mammal doing in an egg?" Hahahahahaha! Why is he in an egg?! I'd like to know too.

Our Cloud-Zidane experiement has hatched! @DaggerTribal

This was my description sent to Dan:
What do you think is inside this egg?: A chubby monkey with spiky blonde hair.

What was yours? xD

@Ilyena Say hello to Shelby. I didn't name it. Dan did. :P

That is by far the ugliest baby I've ever seen... There. I said it. :wacky:

:cry:I think Shelby Goldenrod is the most beautiful creature to be blessed upon this planet! It's not what's on the outside that matters, but what's on the inside!

Incidentally @Mitsuki I may or may not have submitted my form as such:
What do you think is inside this egg?: Another egg

:8F:

:monster::shelby:

Reactions: sly
Mits doesn't even have a break between these births....

Mits:
What do you think is inside this egg?: The most adorable creature with huge cute eyes like Puss in Boots. I'll leave it to your imagination, compadre.

Kira:
What do you think is inside this egg?: A feline, black or striped! (No ultros nonsense though please -___-)

Fifteenth Egg:
First parent: @Mitsuki
Second parent: @Six

A new witch's familiar imbued with charms by Matoya herself. This portentous little tiger cub will go straight for your liver for a mantic peek into the future (which she would record in one of her many blood-stained notebooks). She won’t eat you though, for her diet consists strictly of soup. It is said that should you find Purrsephone on the prowl, simply leave a bowl of soup and say her name six times and you should be left alone. Unless she is angry, in which case you shall become the soup.

The code for the new smiley is : purrsephone: without the spaces.

:purrsephone:

A new Cegling event will begin next Tuesday so be prepared to get these new ceglings (and old ones) to work!

Lol! Who needs breaks between births?

I love her! I was pronouncing the name to Kira on voice-clips because she couldn't pronounce it properly.

Thanks again! I'll take take my much needed break now.

I can pronounce it properly, but it didn't register it was a greek thing. I thought it was more related to Mits, so I was like... Sephora.....what.

What a cute child. :rofl:

Just to let people know that two parents have purchased an egg together. The sprite is in the works and shall be finished when time allows.

Once our newest cegling has been born, there will be a mini-event for our new ceglings to earn more points and catch up their older siblings on the leaderboard. No cegling should be punished for being born later!

I'll put the Chocobo Egg item back for sale in the MogShop shortly. After this, I cannot promise to finish any additional sprites for a while so any new sprite purchased from now shall not be able to participate in the upcoming mini-event or other events until I have managed to complete them.

This is what the new parents wanted:
Parent 1: The happiest reindeer Santa could hope for.
Parent 2: wise cracking, slam dancing Gizmo

Sixteenth Egg:
First parent: DaggerTribal
Second parent: Soulcorruptor

You may have heard of the mogwai: mysterious furry critters known for ruining Christmas for humans in the 80s. But what pulls the sleighs for the mogwai of the North Pole? The Gizmodeer, of course! Since they self-replicate whenever it rains or snows, the mogwai need never fear a shortage of this prized animal. Due to its mischievous nature, it is definitely not suited for humans. Whatever you do, please do not feed this animal hay or carrots after midnight. The Gizmodeer’s antlers of ice spread a message of joy sorrow and goodwill mayhem across the world.

The code for the new smiley is : gizmodeer: without the spaces.

:gizmodeer:

-
I've never attempted a moving smiley before but it was only way to make it 'dance', such as it is. I might have to tidy up the animation a little bit at a later date. There's something which only became apparent when it uploaded onto the forum. It looked fine elsewhere.

Ah well!

Last edited:
Back