need help final fantasy ix offline

thekorganut

Gil
I can not leave that map three days ago and means of transport did not attend and the more Hadtt guard tells me what image came not new
Please help me and explain what is missing so I do the job to complete it so that I can complete the game and prefer the explanation successive pictures or video file best to be careful
I hope to help
[URL = http: //www.m5zn.com/out.php? Code = 16448358]
 URL]

Do you know what disk you are on or the last thing you were doing before you went back to lindblum? I think I know where you are but I'm not 100% sure.

Ok let me ask you this, did you go to Bermunica yet? because that is where I think you would have to go now

yes

Yes, I've already gone and no longer the city nothing but the guards killed only I spoke with another guard was alive goalkeeper who introduced him from the balcony there is no longer anything

As Shace said if you haven't been to Burmucia yet that will be your next destination. Seeing as you have your light blue choco i'm guessing you already went into the Qu Marsh and picked up Quina which was optional at that point in time. If you already went to Burmucia you want to go to Celyra which is up in that tree in the middle of the desert with the tornado of sand around it.

I have already reached the typhoon located Sahara, which comes out of the ground but the problem is what to do? I do not know what to do are supposed to return and means of transport to take me to the city of Lebanon again, but that medium is no longer the guard tells me that the city is in the highest degree of emergency and closed all ports came as the first image.
Now I want to know what the solution is supposed to do. If it was supposed to go to Alaasr what else because I already went to the Hurricane nothing new

I ask you to help me, I am 7 days ago in the same place is not new

Back