Serah Farron
FFXIV
Nevyn Kreiss
FFXIV Server
Ragnarok
Free Company
Haven
KaSIcSD.png

This is it! we thought we'd start since September just started! here are the goals that you'll have to achieve for this month (we'll try to come up with different goals for the upcoming months depending on how this one goes first):

September FF Community GoalsGoals Achieved By:Progress:Goals Met:
Goal A: (Group Effort) Earn 10 FF Achievements/TrophiesMitsuki
JigoKuu
14/10Yes
Goal B: (Group Effort) Slay 10 FF BossesMitsuki
JigoKuu
3/10No
Goal C: (Individual Effort) Finish a game--

Here are the rules that are mentioned in the guidelines post:

Rules:

• Participants must specify the Final Fantasy game(s) they're playing that month
  • Participants must specify the platform (PS3/PS4, XBox, or Steam)
  • Participants must specify the name of the achievement/trophies earned within the allocated time-frame

(Members must post proof via screenshots/videos (or have mods verify via gaming profiles) that achievements/trophies were completed within the allocated time-frame)

NOTE: Online games are exempt from this system

Rewards:
3 CT + 25 Gil for posting at least two achievements/trophies within the month
3 CT
+ 25 Gil for slaying at least two bosses within the month
3 CT for Goals met within the month
5 CT + 25 Gil + Gaming award for finishing a Final Fantasy game
Kudos award for participating (only 1-2 achievements/trophies earned)

Last edited:
FF Game: FFIX
Platform: Steam

Excited for this. :) Been wanting to go back to some of the classics.

Currently playing FFIX with my son on Steam, though we did take a few months break. So getting back into it this weekend.

We're not that far into the game yet, kinda stuck on Gizamaluke's Grotto. I had forgotten to pick up Quina so our mission is to go back and grab her so we can defeat that boss in the cave.

I'll come back and post any achievements/goals when we get them. Getting a screenshot of defeating a boss might be a little tricky, but I'll do my best.

Goal A: Achievement earned on Steam: Going for the Gold (Sep 2). Caught a golden frog. Yay.

dcjGAVy.png

Goal B: Slay a boss (Gizamaluke)

Almost wiped the party on this one...that boss hits hard. Luckily Zidane carried through.

9n1vxVD.png

For emphasis:

ybFyi11.png

FF Game: FFVII
Platform: PS Vita

I would like to participate, too!:D
I started to play the PS1 version of the game on my PS Vita on the 5th of September (I can prove it with the printscreen of my PSN purchase e-mail I got if needed), but because of university and the terrible internet I have in the students hostel, I'm able to apply just now! I hope it's not a problem and I'm not too late!;___;

Due to the fact that this version doesn't have trophies, I would like to "use" Steam FFVII achievement system if possible. (If not, then just tell me, please!:D)
I will do my best to make screenshots, but because Vita doesn't let to make printscreens, I will have to use my mobile phone and there's a possibility that these photos won't be so big or great quality. ^^"" (But I will try!>3<)

JigoKuu sorry for taking a while! but yes steam achievements should be fine! (same goes for the screenshots!)

FF Game: FF Record Keeper
Platform: Mobile

Defeated Mist Dragon.

Tk9C7yz.png

s6S2miy.png

dByBjB1.png

Gained 3 Achievements (aka 'Missions' in Record Keeper). These achievements were for newbies, but I'll take it!

KTKOGxm.png

I'm finally back with some ((blurry)) photos!:D

I'd like to start with the Steam achievements:

As you can see I played more than 14 hours, so I already won my first battle :P
30005959905_c874d1decf_c.jpg

And I used the first limit of Cloud, Barret, Red XIII, Aeris and Tifa!
29971783766_f07aa976ba_c.jpg

29711830430_58c152133b_c.jpg

29971781836_4f28587150_c.jpg

30005951175_e809ffcf60_c.jpg

29379271133_8f4e08c6c6_c.jpg

Aaaaand I have Yuffie in my team! And of course I already used her first limit. C: I still don't have her other limit in the 1st limit set, but I'll get it soon!^^
29379269093_41e5449601_c.jpg

I defeated Jenova - Birth!C:
30005962905_0f46c31dc3_c.jpg
(Unfortunately I don't have more photos about this battle. ><)

JigoKuu :highfive:

How many achievements were you able to get? Six achievements and one boss defeated? Or...?

We might be able to complete Goal A for the month between just the two of us! :O

I got 8 achievements and one boss kill :D
We are the ultimate September Goal reachers, Mizuki!>3<

Edit:
Oh, I almost forget! I play Mobius Final Fantasy, too! And that game also has achievements. :D
I have 4 achievements, but I got 2 of them in August, so I have just 2 achievements in September. C:

29380441603_afb8baef17_c.jpg

(I don't know whether Mobius FF counts or not, but if Record Keeper counts, maybe it does, too. :D)

So I believe it's 14/10 for Goal A, correct? :) We totally killed it. Great job, JigoKuu

But since we didn't meat Goal B, then we don't get the additional 3 CT reward, but that's ok. There's always October.
shivas

We got Goal A, that's great!!>3<
I hope to work with you in October as well, Mitsuki!:D
Sorry, I still learn how I can tag somebody ;3;

Awards:

6 CT + 50 Gil for @Mitsuki
3 CT + 25 Gil for @JigoKuu

Hope to see you guys participating in this month's goals!

Back