Happy birthday to the green man

Shaissa

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Mog's Tent
That's right. Our little Cabbage is growing into even a more gross cabbage!

In all seriousness I hope it's amazing and filled with all the booze and hawt veggies you could ever want! :elmo:

612087_front.jpg

Getting to the late 20s stage of your life now! :gasp:

Happy birthday!

happy birthday greeny! Hope it's a good one \o/

Happy birthday, greens/deku! I hope you have a good one without the sb killing you for a day!

Getting to the late 20s stage of your life now! :gasp:

Happy birthday!

Don't listen to this comment by Lindt, Greeny. You can still cling to your mid-20s at 26!

Congratulations on the birthday, Green One / Chloe.

I hope that you have a fun-filled day free from the monstrous Hilltop Cow. I hope the valley is green as ever.

Thanks everyone! It was an amazing day filled with a trip to the Big City (Cardiff)! I took a trip to das Kino to see Finding Dory. Honestly, I've never laughed and been so sad in a film intended for all ages in all my life. I always found Dory's character really tragic but this film reaaaally pulled at the old heart strings. I loved it :). What helped was that there was a short film before it called Piper; this little bird was being taught by its mother to be self sufficient in terms of food but it's scared shitless of the sea (where the food is). I actually could have watched a full film of that 'cause it was damn cute :s.

I also went to Pizza Hut and had garlic bread with cheese and bacon bits; I always love that :lew:. Also had a triple cheese pizza which was so good, but here and there was some sort of horrible cheese that tastes like soap so I had to pick those bits off :/. I planned on trying the hot cookie dough and ice cream too but, like every other time, I was too full to even spew after it all so...

Lastly, I made it to the new HMV and found the new anime section! Grabbed me the first season of Spice and Wolf along with Ponyo and The Cat Returns. I've been meaning to nab the first two for the longest time and the last one is a Studio Ghibli film that I've never heard of so I thought I'd give it a whack.

-------------------------------------
@Shace paissa - Does cheese count as a hot veggie? I had plenty of that? No booze for me. I don't tend to drink. Especially after eating 10 tonne of pizza :s. Thanks for making the thread sir :monocle:!

@Linnaete - I still feel like I'm 18 :/. 26, my arse!

@shivas - It was such a good day :griin:. Danke!

@Ross - Oh for sure. Loved it, but ended up missing the train back from Cardiff so had to wait for an hour :lew:.

@JigoKuu - Ohhh, I can't look at cake or any other food right now lmao. It looks amazing though ha ;).

@Lunafreya Nox Fleuret - Thanks Adris, it was a grand day. I'm about to head into the dangerous box of shouts now to see :s.

@ZaXo Ken'Ichi - Danke sehr muches :ryan:!

@Dionysos - Lmao I forgot all about Chloe! 26 is definitely still mid 20s. Never have I been so insulted as I have tonight by Linda. As for the Hilltop Cow...I saw him chasing the train as I narrowly escaped the valley monstrosity! He moo'd and stared at me with his red, wide eyes and went full pelt! Finally, we went past a pub so he sighed and headed in for a pint. "I'll 'ave the usual", I heard him say, as the door swung shut behind him :sad2:.

Late to the party, but happy birthday, Green. Glad to hear you had an amazing day! :D

Late to the party, but happy birthday, Green. Glad to hear you had an amazing day! :D

It was the best. Could have done with more parent time maybe, but a couple of family peoples are coming over for a chinese Friday so it's all sorted lol.

I'm late as usual, but happy belated birthday, Rich! Glad to hear you had an amazing day. :)

Back