Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
It's been a year since I last took graphics design related courses, so I figured I'd showcase a few of my school (and personal) projects done in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

At the time I had only been using Illustrator for a few months so I surprised myself with this realism project. I chose a PS4 controller as my object. Took me about six hours in total.

PS4 Controller Realism:

dSAn3aP.png

Dystopia (manipulation):

Original:

UJoQw3X.jpg

Project: (added other elements to adhere to the 'dystopia' theme.

NBOo6Sm.png

Wow, you are really talented!*___*
I always love to see the works of skilled people, keep up the good work! I really would like to see more!>3<

My favourite is the last piece, the photo manipulation. How long did it take to make it like this?:D

omg mits that's so cool ;_____;!! please keep this thread updated aaaah

About time you created a thread here again, woman! Mitsuki

You know me and Illustrator... :wacky: I still think that photo-manipulation is gorgeous, you should definitely do more of those!

And as the others said, keep this thread updated! :D Very inspiring.

I wish I had a half of your talent... if I did I'd be so happy :lew:

Really great stuff, mits! I'm sure you'll keep up the good work!

Been a few years since I updated. I'll just update a couple here and there for now. Made the chocobo egg banner for Dan earlier today.

Chocobo Egg.png

Twitch buttons sample for a client.

TwitchPanelButtons.png

That chocobo looks angry as hell. :LOL:

Love the glossy look on the buttons as well. Time for more updates, yes? :D

That PS4 controller is really awesome. I have a love/hate relationship with illustrator myself. The dystopia image manipulation is fantastic too. Keep up the great work! I've always enjoyed seeing your designs.

Reactions: Six
Ah man... Nostalgia.

I remember all those tags... I've always been a big fan of your darker signature style and the effects you use with a pop of lighting. Really gets me in the mood to just boot up Photoshop again and make some stuff for the hell of it. :lew: Inspiration, told ya!

Back