I've brought pizza. Please love me.

Cid Kramer

Gil
article-2161007-13A9E7F1000005DC-750_306x465.jpg

Where's the party, guys?!

Hey! Welcome to the forums :)

Also I ate so much pizza last night. I can't deal with any more! I feel like I'm gonna explode

Hey there and welcome to the party! Enjoy your stay!

Thank you guys! :D

Enough for you, do not fret! I may have brought a metric fuck-tonne.

(What's the scope on language here?)

We appreciate free speech and swearing / cursing is not censored, generally speaking. The excessive use of it might not be to everyone's tastes, but it isn't banned.

If it is aimed at an individual member and used maliciously then that might be classed as flaming / trolling. If it is deliberately and maliciously racist, sexist, etc, then that might also raise concerns but so far I've not really seen that often here, so I think you should be okay if you are a sensible sort of person.

Being that you have noticed that Cid Kramer is Robin Williams you do strike me as a sensible fellow.

See here:
http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/52634-Site-Rules

-

More importantly... Welcome to FFF!

I hope that you find plenty to do here. If you need help finding your way around then let me know.

Thank you guys! :D

Enough for you, do not fret! I may have brought a metric fuck-tonne.

(What's the scope on language here?)

F-word offends me. Please don't do it again.

I'm kidding! See Dionysos' post above.

Welcome to FFF. :) We'll see you around hopefully?

*steals all the pizza* Thanks!

Oh... And Welcome to the forum!

Thank you guys, this be informative! I'm not too crass, don't worry. I just enjoy the occasional f-bomb punctuation!

@Dionysos, you're damn right Cid is Robin Williams! :)

EDIT:
Also, how many administrators are there?! Haha!

love me some pizza! Hope you'll be enjoying your time around here!

EDIT
Also, how many administrators are there?! Haha!

Too many, let's just be honest.

Welcome to the forums. I don't think you'll have any trouble finding your way around here. :D

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Please feel free to post anything related to the series. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum. Any question feel free to ask the staff member.

Back