Lightning Returns Need Help In Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

ameenfinalfantasyxiii

Final Fantasy XIII Trilagy
Gil
Hello,

My name is Ameen. I am visually impaired. I use a screen reader called Jaws and VoiceOver on my iPhone. I like to play video games like Final Fantasy. I have completed Final Fantasy XIII for PS3 and I have beaten Final Fantasy XIII-2 for PS3. I have not beaten Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. I have the PC version of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. I would need help with someone navigating in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII because the navigation is so difficult and the game is timed. Would someone be able to remotely access my computer to help me navigate in Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII? If someone is willing to do this, please let me know as soon as possible because I really want to beat this game.

Ameen

Last edited by a moderator:
Then how is someone going to help me. My family doesn't want strangers coming into their house, so Someone remotely accessing my computer is the only way someone could help me. I just got to find someone who is trustworthy.

Ameen

Then how is someone going to help me. My family doesn't want strangers coming into their house, so Someone remotely accessing my computer is the only way someone could help me. I just got to find someone who is trustworthy.

Ameen

If you have a question on a specific part we can help. if you can use Twitch I would try to set up a time and tell you where to go through that. but I agree about not letting anyone remote access your computer

Initially I got Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII for PS3. Then I got the PC version of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. The whole purpose of me getting the PC version of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is so that someone could remotely access my computer to navigate in the difficult areas. The navigation is the part I have most trouble, but the battles I do very well. I could create a standered account and have my account lock with a password that way no one can access my personal information.

Ameen

It's very easy to stream. Like Shace said you could set up a stream and have someone help you that way. I'm not saying anyone here would do anything malicious with your PC but other people might. Please be careful.

Yeah watching a stream would be best, cause the thing about remote access is once you allow someone in they are in and can do all sorts of shit yo your computer. Passwords won't matter much as they are usually used for log in, so your best bet would be looking up a stream or live play.

Back