Veteran
Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar
I was hoping that maybe we could make a sub-forum under the FFVII section just for the remake? That place is bound to get a lot of tiopics in the coming years so I thought it'd be neater to separate them that way the original game discussion won't get buried.

I've got a lot of topics I'd like to make but I don't want to bog down the OG threads with them.

It's definitely something we can implement going forward if required but I'm not sure it's entirely necessary this far from launch. Make your threads for now Costello and as and when a new section is created I'll get them moved over for you. :sir:

I actually disagree with this, I think you can make any thread about the FFVII remake in the FFVII section. I mean we had a FFIV remake and plus re-releases of I-X and soon XII. I get FFVII is an actual remake, but I feel you can make any thread about it in the FFVII section without any harm being done, besides I'm sure that FFVII remake will take up most of the thread areas anyway once it is released or when more info is out.

A subsection in the FFVII forum might be better.

We will throw it in with staff and get back to you! :)

I actually disagree with this, I think you can make any thread about the FFVII remake in the FFVII section. I mean we had a FFIV remake and plus re-releases of I-X and soon XII. I get FFVII is an actual remake, but I feel you can make any thread about it in the FFVII section without any harm being done, besides I'm sure that FFVII remake will take up most of the thread areas anyway once it is released or when more info is out.

well, i suggested it because original vii is already a game that inspires hundreds of topics. and it can also be overwhelming because of the compilation, too. the subforum for vii will eventually have so many threads because it will be handling two different things. that looks messy and its hard to navigate. i would be easier for people if we had two separate sections because topics wont be buried.

not to mention, someone who played the original game knows spoilers pertaining to the original. but the remake has already been confirmed to have new and added story. square enix didn't add new story to any of those "remakes", so vii's remake is going to actually be different from the original.

youre right. the remake will take up most of the threads in the vii section. thats why i was hoping to get the sub forum up and running now so that the OG section didnt get bogged down.

anyway, thanks iSmiff for the reply. ill tag all my threads as "FFVIIR"

A subsection in the FFVII forum might be better.

We will throw it in with staff and get back to you! :)
that's exactly what i meant :lew: inhope it can happen soon. i wanna make so many topics but i dont want to bog down the originals forum section.

Don't really need one at the moment since we don't know much about the remake besides that it is coming in parts and each segment is as long as an FFXIII game. Perhaps with more information there will be a section for it.

aye, theres not much out right now. but i was thinking that making the section now would be easier for the mods, so that they dont have to go digging for the ffviir threads and move them in the hundreds. i figured thatd be easy for the mods. but hey if yall like extra work then fine :mokken:

:wacky:

I would like to support the idea of FFVII Remake having/getting a subsection in the FFVII forum. Especially because it's said to be different from the "normal" FFVII game. And it will be also easier to see through which topic is related to FFVII and which is to FFVIIR. :D

I can't wait to see Costello's topics!C:

haha :lew: thank you, mang. appreciate the support in this request. :ohoho:

Thank you for the request and feedback, guys. The new section is up. We foresee that this remake game is going to be huge for our community, therefore it warrants its own section. Couldn't see a reason to delay the new section when there was a plan to have one later anyway.

Looking forward to the new topics and speculations.

Thank you for the request and feedback, guys. The new section is up. We foresee that this remake game is going to be huge for our community, therefore it warrants its own section. Couldn't see a reason to delay the new section when there was a plan to have one later anyway.

Looking forward to the new topics and speculations.

@Costello AKA post 'til your hearts content.

:pooley:

danke shoen guys :ohoho:

woot, now i get to spaz out without burying the old threads

Back