[12/08] More on FFXV's season pass & DLC and the Florence and the Machine theme songs

Linnaete

sus
Staff member
Editorial Staff
Veteran
Gil
Andre the Adamantoise
Chocobo Egg
Accessory (Head)
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
ffxv-episodes-more-dem9u1e.jpg

If you have always wanted to play as the other bros, you may want to sit down for this. As part of the recently revealed Season Pass for FFXV, players will be able to play as Prompto, Gladiolus and Ignis in their respective DLC episodic add-ons.

Curiously there is also an "Expansion Pack" referred to as an "Online Expansion Pack" promising "a completely new Final Fantasy XV." What this entails is anyone's guess. In addition there is a Booster Pack that will unlock more formidable weapons to cheese the game, and a Holiday Pack that is said to make the game "flashier".

The listing is as follows:

DLC #1 - "Booster Pack"
DLC #2 - "Episode Gladiolus"
DLC #3 - "Holiday Pack"
DLC #4 - "Episode Ignis"
DLC #5 - "Episode Prompto"
DLC #6 - "Online Expansion Pack"

Fans of Florence Welch take note; Florence and the Machine's “Songs from Final Fantasy XV” album is now up on iTunes. The following three tracks are featured and were created for the game: “Too Much is Never Enough,” “I Will Be,” and “Stand by Me”.

Square has also released a new "World of Wonder" trailer featuring music from the Ms Welch's group.

Nova Crystallis | Gematsu

Wow... 8( that's a lot of DLC packs. I can only imagine what's in store for FFVII. :grin:

I saw the trailer earlier today and it was just scenery, which was boring. And while I liked the song, I hoped for more focus on lyrics. It was beautiful nonetheless, though. Also, Florence had this to say about the series:
doI7z3P.png

https://twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/764027686431797248

If I'm being completely honest I couldn't care less about FFXV >.> Buuut I just bought the songs xD

aaaah I love Florence

Back