Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
Because Stevie back and your all going to be in big trouble 'im not singing :hmph:'

Anyway yeah, for members that joined since, My name is Stevie, i joined in 2010, I was a pretty active gfx artist for a few years back in the day, and I was the guru of dissidia cuz no life tho.

As for what i'm doing now, I been working as a member of suppiort staff at a college for 2 years now, my job involves supporting the students that have support needs in there day to day lessons, I hope to one day get into teaching students with needs

Anyway hope to see new and old faces, see you around in the forums 'and if I can find the time, in the gfx secton again'

I think in honor of your return you need to change your name to Steve-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes you need that many O's! :mokken:

Stevie's baaaaaaack :yay:. Good to see you around, even if we haven't had much chance to have a good chinwag yet :).

Awesome to see that you've been doing well, Stevie!

A bit belated, but welcome back! Great to see you in the FC and on Lamia as well. :D

Because Stevie back and your all going to be in big trouble 'im not singing :hmph:'

Anyway yeah, for members that joined since, My name is Stevie, i joined in 2010, I was a pretty active gfx artist for a few years back in the day, and I was the guru of dissidia cuz no life tho.

As for what i'm doing now, I been working as a member of suppiort staff at a college for 2 years now, my job involves supporting the students that have support needs in there day to day lessons, I hope to one day get into teaching students with needs

Anyway hope to see new and old faces, see you around in the forums 'and if I can find the time, in the gfx secton again'
Welcome back old friend! Is been a long time since you have been active in the forum. I can't hardly remember the last time that we had a conversion on this forum. Is good to have you back.

Back