Squall Leonhart
Serah Farron
FFXIV
Nevyn Kreiss
FFXIV Server
Ragnarok
Free Company
Haven
I remember seeing the first episode on newgrounds when it came out, I was a middle schooler and got extremely freaked out, probably had nightmares about it too!

came across the whole series recently and gave it a shot again, and yep, still disturbing.

WARNING: Jump scares, gore, horror etc

apparently a lot of people made videos speculating the meaning behind the whole story, this one to me made the most sense:

people keep comparing it to the "Don't hug me, I'm scared" series but i think they're completely different

It was definitely disturbing, but at the same time makes you think differently. I'm not saying it was a good show, but I think it's hard to stop to watch once you are like 3 episodes in. Short and disturbing, and yes I've had some nightmares about the green fella.

I don't recommend this to anyone below the age of 14.

Of all the web-serials I've watched/read, this is by far one of the most disturbing.

It's not even for a quantifiable reason, either!
The creator has made some other stuff, more recent, that's significantly more disturbing because it deals with more realistic situations, but overall, the creep factor for Salad Fingers reads really high, no matter how many times I think about it.

I think my main issue with it is that there's not really any definable story, just one creepy thing after another, mostly disconnected episodic tidbits. The gaps in it are what freak me out the most, the lack of any sort of backstory.

Skeeves me out!

I think I should just rename the thread to "David Firth's animations" because they're all equally disturbing (and a bit intriguing tbh)

heres my my second favorite (short) series of his: Toast Boy

this is probably David's interpretation of what schizophrenia is, in a twisted way as usual

reading people's theories got me to watch it several times (ones like: the boy did end up pushing his grandmother but he doesn't know it)

I saw one earlier today called Crooked Rot that just made me laugh. Firth is a genius, I just get weirded out by some of his messages. There was one about a dog and a guy who had some sort of terminal illness that really just-

I don't know, it messed with my head because the dog would talk.

Man these are so weird. I have no idea what I just watched. I found the Salad Finger ones to be kinda interesting. Creepy! But interesting.

That Toast Boy though. Just o.o

Back