Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Colored Usernames will soon be available for purchase to Full Members (soon to be Mercenary) and not limited to Veterans only.

With that said, we'd like to put up three colored usernames. Raspberry (red) will most likely stay due to popularity.

Suggestions? Fire away. If you can't decide, please vote for a base color: green, blue (cyan), yellow, orange, or pink.

Poll will close in a couple days.

I'm gonna be honest... I don't see the point in colored usernames if our options are predefined.

I'm gonna be honest... I don't see the point in colored usernames if our options are predefined.

Keep in mind this is just a shop perk. Colours of choice will still be an item when winning certain competitions and the likes. This is just something extra.

-

Not going to give a vote in this, personally.

I voted for Cyan blue!

Anything yellow is disgusting.

So I am going to go out on a limb and guess that this will eventually spread to the rest of the staff giving the respective color background based on their rank? If so, I think that would be cool as it would make staff stick out more imo.

Staff? They're spoiled enough, trust me!

(I'm kidding)

No, this will be available to all members, include newer members. It will cost Community Tokens, and since this is a new currency, everyone starts with a clean slate. No ranks or seniority involved. We'll be announcing the changes, right down to the details on Monday!

I'll be disabling my Postbit Highlight item once I'm done testing it. Just to play fair with everyone and earn my own rewards. It's more fun that way!

Staff? They're spoiled enough, trust me!

(I'm kidding)

No, this will be available to all members, include newer members. It will cost Community Tokens, and since this is a new currency, everyone starts with a clean slate. No ranks or seniority involved. We'll be announcing the changes, right down to the details on Monday!

I'll be disabling my Postbit Highlight item once I'm done testing it. Just to play fair with everyone and earn my own rewards. It's more fun that way!
That is so epic. I am looking forward to the update. Thank you ma'am.

Lets go with cyan as well for another colored name.

now that's cool :ohoho:

i'd like some kind of alien looking green or a pretty pink color. how unlike me :wacky:

Need a few more votes, guys. Cyan is definitely in the bag, but now it's between green and pink, it seems. Anyone?

Pink, I choose you. It'll look much better than green, honestly.

Holy crap, I almost missed this. I vote Pink, because it's my favorite color evaaaar!

...Seriously, I'm always using female avatars and I love using the color pink everywhere... I guess it's no surprise that everyone always thinks I'm a girl, lol.

Light pink, hot pink? There can only be one pink. :P

Example (CC0009)

Example (FF66FF)

Back