Unexpected FFVIII Arrangement

ZaXo Ken'Ichi

Disciple of Vivi
Veteran
Gil
Figured I'd share this, since it caught me surprise. Anyone who's into Djent style metal will obviously know Periphery. Even if you don't, you might of heard of Bulb, a more diverse instrumental artist. Both artists are similar in that they include the musician Misha Mansoor (Bulb in fact just IS Misha).

For reference, this is Periphery:

Now, the members of Periphery are known to enjoy video games; heck, they spent like half of their "Periphery II Making Of" talking about how they enjoy Skyrim.

But it still caught me by surprise when, on Misha's persona YouTube channel, he posted this video:

I don't know about anyone else, but that was super surprising to me. Gotta say though, it was awesome. Kinda wouldn't be too upset if he worked on the FFVII remake, lol. Or a remaster/remake of VIII.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Have any of you found unexpected video game related qualities in stars you follow? Maybe games they worked on, or absolutely love, or showcase great fandom for?

Hopefully this is posted in the correct place. I'm not exactly sharing my own work here obviously. But I didn't want to restrict potential conversation to just FFVIII related things by putting it into that category. Anyway...

Back