Anime The Troll King

FinalxxSin

Anti-Hero
Gil
For a very long time now, many have believed the troll Aizen has a Bankai. I have been the opposite on this, and I'll be explaining my reasons why in the video. I had a lot of fun doing this video.
Real Talk Ep. 5 - The Troll King

No offense intended, but there are two people who are bigger trolls.
Hey, Terumi, c'mere a sec.
The troll god. Among the less horrible things he does are things such as forcing a girl to kill her best friend and her true love, and when she can't do it, he brainwashes her with the intention of waking her up just after the bodies are cold so she can enjoy what she's done; turning a girl into an apocalypse weapon; and of course, going to a church in the woods, setting in on fire, killing the old woman living there, giving a kid inside a sword that tramples over his psyche and turns him into a psychopathic maniac for over a decade, and when that boy's brother returns, in a panic over the inferno that his sickly sister and now insane brother are trapped inside, he rips the other boy's right arm off, gloats for a few minutes and then kidnaps the now one-armed boy's brother and sister.

And then there's Kotomine. Bitch please.
stinkeye.gif

tumblr_inline_nwn753GXVx1t4jchw_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_nngqi2kvoQ1ryvw12_540.png

He's just a class EX asshole in general.
The image is edited. The mapo tofu isn't supposed to be there; it's just a meme. A spectacularly dank one.

Your troll king is petty and unextraordinary.

Back