Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Discussion

Other than it's for the mobile platform, I've no idea what this is about. Is there an actual story to it, or is it more similar to Record Keeper?

I think I remember reading that it's "free to play", but we all know how that's not entirely true. Haha.

Other than it's for the mobile platform, I've no idea what this is about. Is there an actual story to it, or is it more similar to Record Keeper?

I think I remember reading that it's "free to play", but we all know how that's not entirely true. Haha.

Yes, it is a free to play game. The only thing that it charges you are the refills of the tickets and the lapiz stones if you want to get extra. The download is completely free! It also has a good story in the game too.

Oh good, there's already a thread to appropriate and make use of. Saves me the trouble! :yay:

My player ID if anyone wishes to add me: 012,331,894

Current lead character: Noctis

Party: Noctis, Tidus, Mercenary Ramza, Elfreeda and Aria (tbh, this is more of a TMT farm party)

Arena Party: Noctis, Tidus, Soleil, Elfreeda and Aria

Units:
  • 6* units - Tidus, Mercenary Ramza, Aria, Noctis, Elfreeda, Soleil, Veritas of the Flame, Fina, Mystea
  • 5* units - Ashe, William, Maria, Tidus, Prishe, Mercenary Ramza, Kelsus, Cor, Tinkerer Carrie
  • 4* units - Vanille, Rosa, Meliadoul, Veritas of the Heavens, Ashteroze, Grinfeld, Hope, Mercedes, Sozhe, King, King, Setzer, Werei, Meliadoul, Desch, Aura, William, Chloe, Nyalu, Kupolkan, Sandee, Olif, Ryunan

Last edited:
I thought the next event and banner will be a FFIX one with Beatrix, Eiko and Steiner, but it turns out it will be a FFXII one instead (not that I'm complaining!). Perhaps they're celebrating The Zodiac Age's release on Steam in a couple of weeks?

The new units you can potentially pull on the banner are:

5* Balthier (max = 6*)
5* Basch (max = 6*)
4* Vayne (max = 6*)
4* Drace (max = 6*)
3* Larsa (max = 5*)

Pull at your leisure I guess. As much as I'd love to have any of these guys in my party, I'm a F2P peasant and I'm conserving what very finite resources I have for another month or two in hopes of pulling either one of the best nuke mages in the game or one of the best healers. :sad3:

Back