[30/6] New Final Fantasy game out for mobile today

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
c42ijbmxdsl0fcyj562e.png

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, which may or may not intentionally have an “XVI” in its title, launched today for iOS and Android. It’s a free-to-play RPG with towns, NPCS, turn-based combat, and an actual story

I’ve poked around in Brave Exvius a bit and found it to be overwhelming albeit kinda fun. It’s reminiscent of Final Fantasy Record Keeper in that it’s one big remix of old-school Final Fantasy, complete with characters and monsters from all the old games. It’s also got an energy system—once you run out of stamina, you have to either wait around or pay money to progress. That’ll undoubtedly be an instant turnoff for some, although you don’t need to use any energy until you hit level 5, so Brave Exvius gives you some time before it starts gating you off.

If you’re into this sort of game and want to try Brave Exvius, I’d recommend using this helpful Reddit guide for new players. There’s a lot of rerolling and optimization you can do to get the best possible party. Also, if you sign up before July 17, you get a whole bunch of gifts—including Terra in Magitek Armor. Everyone loves Terra in Magitek Armor.

kotaku.com/theres-a-new-final-fantasy-game-out-on-mobile-today-1782914261

Since you like posting misleading information and don't post full details, I would like to add since I even had this downloaded before today through the google play store, the app is only in Japanese characters so good luck to those that don't know Japanese.

Since you like posting misleading information and don't post full details, I would like to add since I even had this downloaded before today through the google play store, the app is only in Japanese characters so good luck to those that don't know Japanese.

Please realise there is a source in the posted article, which means it's copied off another website. You can still do your own research if you're actually interested in purchasing any games that our members post articles about.

Yeah I got a facebook notice about this weeks ago, why I mentioned the Japanese only script. But it's nice to post all the information possible about something for people that may be interested.

Back