Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Here is the official trailer for the upcoming Pokemon games Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon. Click the link below for the trailer.

https://youtu.be/Kn25hijDL7c

New details for Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon are scheduled to be revealed on July 1st.

This news comes from the official Pokemon Japanese Twitter account. When roughly translated, the tweet says:

New information on the next Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon will be announced on July 1st (Friday) at 10 in the evening! Look forward to it!

For those living in North America, you will want to set your alarm clocks early as the information will be rolled out at 6AM Pacific Time, 7AM Mountain Time and 9AM Eastern Time on July 1st. Of course, if you can’t be awake that early, keep your eyes peeled to InformedPixel.com as we will keep you informed on the coming announcements!

Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon are scheduled to launch simultaneously on November 18th, 2016.

informedpixel.com/new-pokemon-sun-pokemon-moon-details-coming-july-1st

Update

New Pokemon has been revealed recently for Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon. Click the link below to watch the trailer.

https://youtu.be/BRomDKETkWw

Last edited:
I think it would be cool if everyone would like to battle when it does come out and share friend codes. I know I will be spending a lot of time on this game :)

I think it would be cool if everyone would like to battle when it does come out and share friend codes. I know I will be spending a lot of time on this game :)

I'm a huge fan of pokemon and battling so I'm so down, Hodge. :D

If anyone would like to trade or battle with me please PM me your friend code from your 3DS, thanks I look forward to being the very best with my friends :)

Games are looking really good so far, like most of the pokemon designs, z-moves are a good replacement to megas 'which hoestly, broke the game' and i like the idea of old pokemon changing forms in different reasons.

Music was alright then........ TEAM SKULLS THEME FUCKING HAPPENED

like, this sounds straight out of a persona game

I really like the fact they are bringing back some of the originals, but giving them a different appearance in the new realm. Learning about WHY this is the case will be interesting. I will be getting Pokemon Moon, although I probably should look into which Pokemon are available in each game before preordering either!

Back