Playstation Suikoden series, what's your favorite and more.

What's your favorite in the series?

• Suikoden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suikoden II

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Suikoden III

• Suikoden IV

• Suikoden V

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Suikoden Tactics

• Suikoden Tirekiersis(The DS one that should have never been made)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Soulcorruptor

The corruptor of your soul
Veteran
Gil
Cetra Coin
Andre the Adamantoise
Mortimer the Malboro
Terence the Tonberry
Accessory (Head)
Accessory (Arms)
FFXIV
Sileen Tebnerus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
So as the title suggest this is gonna be an overall general Suikoden discussion thread. Saw two old ones back for 2006, and 2007 but since I think we had at least one more game come out then as well with that seeming to only be for the first one to start a fresh thread. Also we can talk about that Suikoden revival movement and if it has any potential.

So to kick things off I have to say my favorite is V. To me it has the best features of all the Suikoden's released to date. It has the feature of 6 characters in combat and not the four that we were limited to in IV. Unite magic which we all know can be a beast. The tutor system introduced in III so we can level up specific combat related skills, which is then further expanded with the epics combining the some skills into one for a boost provided you meet the reqs for it. I think being able to control your army in a non grid style and have them move more freely on the map is a huge improvement as well. Also like where your headquarters gets to be located, think it was a nice location. Maybe it's because it was on ps2 I enjoy it so much with the graphic quality of it as well like with the castle. Also has one of the better story lines for me. The brother going to save his sister and country from an evil family that basically upsurred them and wanted to abuse the country power for themselves. Then some kick ass characters like Zerase, Kyle, and George.

Overall this is probably one of the best Video game series to me, if not the best. Ranks right up there with a few others, like Final Fantasy.

As far as which one is the best in the series, that one goes to V. It went back and did what was never broken in all the previous games and made it better. On top of that, the story was amazing, the characters were all unique in there own way, and to finish it off, this probably had the best War battles or whatever you wanna call them.

The other games each I could find some stuff that really annoyed me, but with V it didn't have any of those things.

For those that never touched the series, I would say give all these games a chance, but if you can only play one of them, Suikoden V should be that one!

Back