Mog's Tent
FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
CUpzOQ7.png

FINAL FANTASY XIV SCREENSHOT CONTEST (VOTING)

It's summer time and the denizens of Eorzea have been cracking out their seasonal gear to get ready for that sun! Check out the stunning screenshots below to see for yourself! Don't forget to vote for your favourite one and spread that summer cheer!​

#1. Ellia Lombardia
Jwk6yiR.png

#2. Keira Welch
WjkZHfo.png

#3. Mitsuki Calei
8xukeyw.png

#4. Nevyn Kreiss
qxrmgPW.png

#5. Salvae Celeres
FHAOxl0.png

#6. Seven Rivers
wIlyWtS.png

PLEASE NOTE: Entrants may not vote for their own entry

PRIZES
1[SUP]st[/SUP] Place: 5 BWP + 50 Gil + 200,000 FFXIV Gil
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Place: 3 BWP + 30 Gil + 100,000 FFXIV Gil
3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Place: 2 BW + 20 Gil + 25,000 FFXIV Gil
Participation: 1 BWP + 10 Gil + 5,000 FFXIV Gil​

Last edited:
I was gonna go with #3 but then saw #5 and I just like the sunset backround there, it's really nice. So only because of the sunset #5 get's my vote, sorry Mits.

Reasons:

1) A screenshot at night is a good idea, because it's only after the sun goes down that summer becomes somewhat tolerable to the average North European person who isn't a lunatic. As such, I feel this one of Ms Rivers having fun at night is the best representation of summer. All that is missing is the adverse effect of hayfever.

2) How have I never thought to use an Astrologian star globe as a disco ball before...?

Wow.... You guys really worked on your poses since I left the game!

These all look incredible. They look like the sort of posters you'd see when you get off a plane and the airport bombards you with images of people having fun in a variety of paradisal locations during your walk of brief serenity on your way to collect your luggage.

Number 3 gets my vote though. There's definitely a Xena thing going on with Mitsuki's character. She could beat you and bury you head-first ostrich-style into the sand before you get the chance to remove the smile from your face. Not sure why that's a good thing, actually... But I figured I would be safer if I voted that way.

Firstly why is mine not up here? :mokken: I would beat everyones!

Secondly I went with #6 because... I just liked it the most

This was fun! Love all the poses, but that sunset background accompanied by that I'm chillin' pose won me over.

I chose #3 because it has the best looking swimming suit and the poses are great. The shell necklace with the leaf and the flower gives the picture that Hawaiian look to it.

The sunset is nice in the fifth one, buuut I think this time my vote is gonna go towards the sixth. Just because of the laugh :wacky:

Voted #4 because dudes are inherently at a disadvantage in these things ( :mokken: ) and that expression in the second pic is gold haha. Not sure whether to laugh or be creeped out :lew:

[BIRTHWEEK 2016] FFXIV SCREENSHOT CONTEST: SUMMER FEST
WINNERS

Congratulations to our Summer Fest winners:

1[SUP]st[/SUP] Place: Six (5 BWP + 50 Gil + 200,000 FFXIV Gil)

wIlyWtS.png

2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Place: Galadín (3 BWP + 30 Gil + 100,000 FFXIV Gil)

FHAOxl0.png

3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Place: Ross & Mitsuki (2 BW + 20 Gil + 25,000 FFXIV Gil)

WjkZHfo.png

8xukeyw.png

Participation: Lunafreya Nox Fleuret & shivas (1 BWP + 10 Gil + 5,000 FFXIV Gil)

A big thank you to everyone who entered and took the time to vote! :mogscot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back