Not open for further replies.

Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Welcome to 2016's voting for the official FFF Site Banners!

Few rules READ them:

- We're going for a Top 3 only. The three banners with the most votes will be used this year.
- You can give out TWO votes. You don't have to use both votes.
- You have to post your votes. Feedback is welcome but just stating numbers/version is fine too.
- If you post more than 2 votes all your votes will be discarded. Choose wisely.
- You cannot vote for your own entries.
- If you see an A or B option you can only vote for ONE banner for said entry number.
- Please be considerate.

CLICK ON THE BANNERS TO SEE THEM IN FULL RESOLUTION.

BANNER ONE: you can only vote for one version of this banner:
version A.

Or version B.

BANNER TWO:

BANNER THREE:

BANNER FOUR:

BANNER FIVE:

BANNER SIX:

Just want to give a MASSIVE thank you to our graphic artists.
For now, you guys know who you are, but saying I appreciate the work you guys put into making these banners is an understatement.

Thank you.

LET'S VOTE!!

I'd prefer something a bit lighter for the forum now. Needs brightening up imo!

For this reason, I'm using my two votes on Banner 1B and Banner 4. Both have some well-known characters too :).

Banners 3 and 6, but I had a tough choice between some others. ^_^

I am voting for banner number 4 and 6 for the reason that we don't have any light banners in the forum. They both are outstanding too.

You guys..... please stop saying there's no light banners on the forum. :wacky:

These two are part of the current rotation of 3:

final_fantasy_forums_banner_ii___2015__by_seventosix-d9tfvy4.png

final_fantasy_forums_banner__2015__by_seventosix-d9tfvdi.png

If that's not "light" I don't know what is. :wacky:

Cabbage, Rowe, Shace paissa, soulcorruptor, Lord Sesshomaru Make sure to check the number above the banners. The first banner has two versions. Just to avoid confusion. ;)

I saw the a and b for number one, so since you mentioned two different versions and numbers being above the banners just want to say I still vote for 2 and 3 please.

Make sure to check the number above the banners. The first banner has two versions. Just to avoid confusion. ;)
Yep, I was aware of that. Thanks. ^_^

My votes are still the same.

You guys..... please stop saying there's no light banners on the forum. :wacky:

These two are part of the current rotation of 3:

final_fantasy_forums_banner_ii___2015__by_seventosix-d9tfvy4.png

final_fantasy_forums_banner__2015__by_seventosix-d9tfvdi.png

If that's not "light" I don't know what is. :wacky:

Cabbage, Rowe, Shace paissa, soulcorruptor, Lord Sesshomaru Make sure to check the number above the banners. The first banner has two versions. Just to avoid confusion. ;)

Let me clarify what I said about the light banners. What I meant was that we don't have that many light banners that looks as good as the new ones. The forum only has only two of them while most of the time we have more dark banners that always wins the voting thread.

All good, and thanks for getting back to me on the votes, guys!

Continue on :D

#3 and #6

Haha, I'm loving number 6 the most, because anyone would think I made it, given both the FFXIV Arcanist and Scholar are at the forefront flanking both sides of the title. :lew:

Amazing work from everyone. <3

#3 and #6

Haha, I'm loving number 6 the most, because anyone would think I made it, given both the FFXIV Arcanist and Scholar are at the forefront flanking both sides of the title. :lew:

Amazing work from everyone. <3
I have to agree with you, banner #6 is the best one of them all. It caught my eyes as soon as I saw it. It has great light colors and is very clean.

I think they are all really good and I'd be happy to see any of them in circulation here.

It was tight but my votes go to number 3 and number 1 (version B).

Number 3 gets my vote because I genuinely appreciate the diversity of colour, characters, and generations of Final Fantasy represented. Barrett, Rosa, a tonberry, Mr. Chupon / Typhon, Rikku, and Fat Chocobo... All are good choices to represent the essence of Final Fantasy. The fact that the colours are all vibrantly different is really attractive to the eye too, and I like the use of lighting.

Number 1B gets my vote too for a similar reason. I like the choice of characters used to represent Final Fantasy. Like Number 3, some of them are not obvious choices for characters (Steiner, Barrett, Bartz, Dragoon-Lady, etc), but they capture what FF means more by doing this.

Good work everyone.

I am the odd ball. I like 6 on the eyes, but 3 also seems polished. 3 stands out due to the fact of the text wrap. 6 is good stuff due to the newer references to characters and the gestures.

Banner 1 Version A: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Whoever put my waifu up in this, I salute you. You smart. You loyal. You're grateful. I appreciate that.

Banner 5: Had to pick this one because of my dude Cauis. He's one of the only good things I enjoyed about FFXIII-2.

ahhh all of them are amazing! good job everyone!

I'll go with 4 & 6 this time

#5 and B. I would have picked 6, too, but the characters I don't think a majority of people would associate to FF. still a beautiful banner, tho.

First of all, again, a big thank you to all the artists that contributed to this event! Ross, Mitsuki, Galadín keep up the great work, we'll need it next year as well! :D
With that said... The votes are final...

The top 3 banners that will be used on the Final Fantasy Forums for the year 2016 are...

Banner 3 (by Six): 5 votes.
Banner 6 (by Galadin): 5 votes.
Banner 4 (by Ross): 4 votes.

Banner 1A
- by Mistuki: 1 vote.
Banner 1B
- by Mitsuki: 3 votes.
Banner 2
- by Six: 2 votes.
Banner 3
- by Six: 5 votes.
Banner 4
- by Ross: 4 votes.
Banner 5
- by Galadin: 2 votes.
Banner 6
- by Galadin: 5 votes.

The current banners and the banners that didn't make the top 3 of this year will be divided over all the other Forum Skins we have.
This new top 3 will be used on our standard (main) Seamus Black skin.

Gil & GP Prizes will be rewarded at the end of Birthweek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back