Brotherhood

I just finished watching episode #3,#4 and #5 on Youtube. They where good episodes to me. So far I like episode#5 the most. It is more focused on Noctis and his dad's past. It also contains more action than the previous episodes which is why I found it very interesting. We got to see Noctis and his crew fight against one of the most recognizable boss in Final Fantasy known as Marilith. That is were the full action started to take place making it one of the best episode of the series.
There are some additional scenes that are going to come out with the UCE, so I am sure those will get uploaded to some site at some point. It's understandable that episode 5 is your favorite. I liked how the Chocobros used team attacks, and I like how this episode pretty much starts off where episode one ends.

This anime series is small and sweet and I pretty much enjoyed all of it. I'm hoping Episode VI of Brotherhood will be uploaded come release of FFXV so I can watch that as I didn't get the Ultimate edition. It goes Brotherhood > KG > FFXV to get the full story after all and I think episode VI will be important to find out about Luna.

It goes Brotherhood > KG > FFXV to get the full story.
Ignore the next part if your post was mainly to express how you plan on consuming the story of FFXV.

Chronological order would be more like this: Brotherhood ---> Kingsglaive --> Final Fantasy XV --> Brotherhood ---> Final Fantasy XV

I just hope that ones Square Enix releases all of the episodes, they should make a English version of it so that the people can buy the whole collection. I don't want it to end up like they did with The Last Order which it never had a English version.

I agree. I'm still waiting for the English version. The way it stands, I either read what is being said or watch the video - it's hard to do both and get the whole feel of the episodes. Also, I tend to miss some of the subtitles and have to continually wind it back and pause it to finish reading. That takes all the fun out of watching.

I agree. I'm still waiting for the English version. The way it stands, I either read what is being said or watch the video - it's hard to do both and get the whole feel of the episodes. Also, I tend to miss some of the subtitles and have to continually wind it back and pause it to finish reading. That takes all the fun out of watching.
There are no plans for an English version as of right now. Ray Chase addressed that @17:55 - 19:00 in the following video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU-uiNYVqpI <--- The rest of the video may contains spoilers to the game so take caution with the rest.

As much as I enjoyed brotherhood, I am glad I watched them after Kingsglaive and playing the main game otherwise I don't think I could have gotten emotionally invested in the characters or enjoyed the episodes as much as I did

Back