Bomb
Black Mage
Terra
Cloud Strife
FFXIV
Shu
FFXIV Server
Lamia
So here is my Review of Doom. Hope you like it for those that play. In the future I'll try to 1) Turn off the cooling fan 2) Host some of the "play through" with myself in the corner.

If in the event you decide to do reviews for other titles in the future I have two suggestions:
1. Try to keep your eyes focused on the camera more. I felt there were a good number of times that you were looking off to the side.
2. Feel free to use recorded video game footage to help clarify some of your points better to your audience. This can be especially helpful for those that are either visual learners and/or don't already know the ins and outs of the title you are reviewing.

If in the event you decide to do reviews for other titles in the future I have two suggestions:
1. Try to keep your eyes focused on the camera more. I felt there were a good number of times that you were looking off to the side.
2. Feel free to use recorded video game footage to help clarify some of your points better to your audience. This can be especially helpful for those that are either visual learners and/or don't already know the ins and outs of the title you are reviewing.

Yep, point 2 was in my original comment. I have not used any of the FRAP software yet, so I'll tinker. Though I do not really want this to be a "let's play."

The other is, eye focus is generally thinking. I have what's known as spatial memory which means there are specific thoughts so at times focusing on camera is not exactly the same as most do on the normal "youtubes" and such. Otherwise everything would be written out as a :tl;dr:. Though will work on it :grin:

I thought it flowed pretty well considering you dont have any footage. But yeah, footage to elaborate on your points would be great and the fan was really off putting but you knew that ha. Other than that if you're going to be doing these more regularly maybe have set things to discuss on each video - like a checklist - to keep it sorta structured.

Very good though. :)

"I'm gonna give it... uh.. a friggin' nine!" - Shu, 2016.

I lol'd. :lew: Not really my genre of gaming, but great job. Good to see more videos coming around!

[MOVED TO SPHERE THEATER -> Video Reviews]

Back