Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Final Fantasy Forums have been around for ten years now, so we would like to see honest feedback from everyone. You may post your opinions here or send a PM to all admins. Please state if you'd like to remain anonymous if you are sending a PM to the admins since the feedback will be shared with our staff team.

There is no right way to review a website. These are just some questions we have developed specific for our site and community. Thanks in advanced for your time.

Site & Community:
What three words would you describe our overall site and community?

Accessibility:
Is it readable? Consider type face, font size, color contrast, skin style, etc.

Design:
Is the site’s design aesthetically appealing?
Are the colors used harmonious and logically related? Consider prefix tags as well.

Technical:
Does the site load quickly, even for mobile users?

CMS & Editorial:
Do we cover a variety of content besides Final Fantasy?
What kind of content would you like to see more of? (Example: community updates, promoted content from forum posts, events etc.)

Social Media:
Do we amplify Final Fantasy content regularly to our social media accounts?

FFF Staff:
Do we contribute and foster a positive and healthy community culture?
Do we engage the community regularly?
Do we ask for feedback often enough regarding site features and updates?
Do we acknowledge known issues and provide a solution?
Do you feel that as a whole, we respect and value our members, new and old?
Do you believe that the staff team takes your feedback seriously?

Other Feedback and Comments:

Last edited:
Site & Community:

Inviting, involved, homely.

Accessibility:
Is it readable? Consider type face, font size, colour contrast, skin style, etc.

There are some things that need work. Updating the finer details, such as the recipients text on Omni skin when Private Messaging. The typeface on Shade of Grey seems very messy to me, but I don't use that skin. Aside from that everything works well on my end. If I find other issues, guaranteed you'll hear from me!

Edit: Highlighting on Omni could use some work those. "Site directory" is currently highlighted in the image below, and it's hard to see what exactly you have selected.

Design:
Is the site’s design aesthetically appealing? Are the colours used harmonious and logically related? Consider prefix tags as well.

Prefix tags being such a vibrant red took a while to get used to but I think having a colour that stands out is helpful after all.

Technical:

Both desktop and mobile load fine for me.

CMS & Editorial:
What kind of content would you like to see more of? (Example: community updates, promoted content from forum posts, events etc.)

Community updates would be good, actually!

Social Media:

I think we need to amp this one up a bit more. Interaction wise as well. I'll be sure to contribute to this. For now I'm working on the social media banners first! ;)

I'll leave out the Staff bit, since I feel that's a bit redundant for me to fill out. :D

Last edited:
Site&Community:

Nice, Diverse, Comfortable

Accessibility:

Everything works for me visually. Nothing is particularly hard to use, find, or read.

Design:

The same goes for the design, colors, etc.

Technical:

Same here. It all works, loads fast, and I haven't had any issues.

CMS&Editorial:

Becoming a broken record, lol. The variety of content is enough, while also having just enough focus on FF itself.

Social Media:

From what I've seen, yeah.

FFF Staff:

Pretty much "Yes" to every question.

Other Feedback:

None really. I know this hasn't been particularly helpful, but I'm being honest. Figured I'd contribute regardless :)

Site & Community:

Warm, friendly, welcoming.

Accessibility:
Is it readable? Consider type face, font size, color contrast, skin style, etc.

I think it's readable. Font size to me is fine, no problem with contrast. I can easily find what I need.

Design:
Is the site’s design aesthetically appealing?
Are the colors used harmonious and logically related? Consider prefix tags as well.

I like the design. And I'm happy with the colour scheme. It's seems to work well on my end.

Technical:

I've used the site both on my laptop and on my mobile. Never really had problems with the site loading (just once, but that was probably my internet connection).

CMS & Editorial:

I think we get a good mix of FF and other more general topics. I think you generally keep us updated with events or changes that might be happening.

Social Media:

I wouldn't be able to comment on this as I haven't really explored this as much.

FFF Staff:
Do we contribute and foster a positive and healthy community culture?
Do we engage the community regularly?
Do we ask for feedback often enough regarding site features and updates?
Do we acknowledge known issues and provide a solution?
Do you feel that as a whole, we respect and value our members, new and old?
Do you believe that the staff team takes your feedback seriously?

I would say yes to all of these. I don't think there is anything that stands out to me that requires more attention.

Other Feedback and Comments:

Don't really have much to say, but for what it's worth, I think you guys do an awesome job of maintaining this forum :)

Reactions: Six
Back