Anybody playing this game? If so, where are you?

Cardinal Copia

Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Prenneaux Grauhemoix
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I recently picked back up on my playthrough that I started way back in January of FFX HD-Remaster on the PS4. I just arrived at the stairs of Kilika temple before you fight the Sinspawn. I fought Lord Ochu in the woods and absolutely destroyed that bastard. He was seriously cake :P

I'm gonna make this the 2nd game that I get a platinum on. My 1st being the version on PS3
XD

Ugh, I tried so hard for the Platinum on the PS3 version. But the post-game grinding is absolute nonsense. I spent more time doing mundane tasks after beating the game, then I did actually beating it, and am still around 12 hours of extra grinding away from the Platinum. Super great game otherwise, hence me beating it half a dozen times since I first got it on the PS2. But the International content was a disappointment.

Much more interested in the X-2 International content, which I might actually start doing after I finish going through all of the HD Kingdom Hearts games.

I'm playing through again on PC. I just got to the Mihen high road so pretty much... I'm still playing blitzball. I haven't moved on the sphere grid either yet!

I'm playing through again on PC. I just got to the Mihen high road so pretty much... I'm still playing blitzball. I haven't moved on the sphere grid either yet!

Oh blitzball, how much I love thee. I'm really excited to get back into playing that again. I think I'm gonna set aside a day a week to play it all day. Kinda like a real sports league or something :hmmm:

You should do a run where you don't touch the Sphere grid :P

I played both X and X-2 not that long ago on PS3. I have to say I liked X so much, and everything they added to it. Granted I don't like what they added to FFx-2, the monster thing totally turned me off farther from the game. I thought the game was ok as it was, it was not a great game, but it was just alright as it was for me... But the last time I played X, I seriously played SOOOOO MUCH BLITZBALL! I went a little nuts with it :wacky:

Actually just recently started this and x-2 recently, granted got a bit carried away with X-2 and got much further in it. But that really doesn't matter now since my ps3 had to be factory resetted to default so now all my game data is gone and have to restart it all again.

Nothing like not only beating the Goers and not manipulating AI, but shutting them out. My boy Datto got that game winning goal, 1-0!
The cup comes back to Besaid, boys!

I beat the Goers with a Jecht Shot, felt great tbh! Now I'm heading to the Mi'hen Highroad!

Nothing better than beating them arrogant pricks.

I'm heading towards Moonflow now. I wanna hold off on blitzball until I get the airship. I'm trying a new lineup of players this playthrough and I wanna see how I do. Though, if I can dominate with the original Besaid team I know I'll do just fine with the players I'm pursuing.

Horrid grind for the extra's, i live down in AUS, so i had all the dark aeons etc when it first came out on the PS2, dark aeons are easy enough to beat but... completing the entire sphere grid for all characters, 200 lightning strikes to dodge... yeah, no

beat yunalesca on airship but might import my save file after i finish the story again
now X-2... that's more interested atm

Currently on the second playthrough of X-2 HD, and my main goal this time around is to grind as much of the creature creator stuff as I can. I think it's a great addition to the game, even though it has zero effect on the story. Still though, gotta catch 'em all. :gasp:

Current location is Mushroom Rock, about to sit through an old man's lengthy ramblings on Spira's history. Haha.

Just beat the goers 0-1 though should have been a 0-2 but the catcher caught the ball with a score of 8 compared to a shot of 11, did this without the Jecht Shot as well. Got a Regular shot off with Tidus in the first half then tried to get Wakka's shot off as a venom and it got caught. So now onto the highroad any many battles cause need to use ability extract.

Just beat the goers 0-1 though should have been a 0-2 but the catcher caught the ball with a score of 8 compared to a shot of 11, did this without the Jecht Shot as well. Got a Regular shot off with Tidus in the first half then tried to get Wakka's shot off as a venom and it got caught. So now onto the highroad any many battles cause need to use ability extract.

The Ability Extract worked out well for me... despite having to grind it out to get it. I'm headed to Djose now.

I won't need the extract that badly, mostly for about 20 or so spheres, need just enough really for Lulu to get the tier 2 spells for the Sinspawn Gui fight then enough come as drops from reg enemies that I won't have to worry using it a whole lot to get a huge stockpile. Just not looking forward to farming the key spheres and later down the road the luck ones in the monster arena.

I have played alot of FFX today. I am now on the Airship and I'm about to face the boss Evrae. I'm so ready to play some Blitzball because my team is damn near finished, outside of my 2nd wing player. After the tourney in Luca I held out and haven't touched it anymore.

Got the PS4 HD release earlier this year. I'm at the final save point/doing end game stuff. Haven't played it in a while though, with a lot other stuff releasing all over the year you know.

Back