Restaurants

classicgamer

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Talk about eating out here.

I recently went to a place called Bad Daddy's Burger Bar, had a burger with mozzarella, pesto, tomatoes, onion. It was like a 1/2 pound burger, and it was good

Restaurants are so expensive these days. The last one was in Black Iron Kitchen in Telluride, Colorado. Almost $30 for a grilled fish, and it wasn't even filling. The least expensive one was $18 for a burger and fries. Great food though, but way overpriced.

Restaurants are so expensive these days. The last one was in Black Iron Kitchen in Telluride, Colorado. Almost $30 for a grilled fish, and it wasn't even filling. The least expensive one was $18 for a burger and fries. Great food though, but way overpriced.

:wtf: I hope that they gave you a back rub for that price!

I had an amazing burger the other day at this new restaurant that opened up. It was a bun, cheese, patty, bacon, BBQ pulled pork, then bacon, another patty, cheese, and then the bun... sooo good...but SOOO MUCH FOOD!... fyi that was $12, and with my drinks I was about $20 worth...

:wtf: I hope that they gave you a back rub for that price!

I know, right? Actually we didn't have to pay for our tab since my friend was gonna cover everyone. But we had around 20 people and I'm thinking, there's no way I'm letting her pay for us.

Only paid $75 for a family of four, including a 15% tip.

I think that might also be due to where you live Mits. Some of the places around here are still reasonably priced depending what you get. Most burger places are like $12 around here and for like a full back of baby back ribs that's around $20. The one pub/tavern around where I go to college has some decent priced stuff a good burger for like $9.

I feel like the rise of pubs serving food and the rise of Wotherspoons chains in particular has really forced down the price of eating in the UK, although if im honest the quality has kind of dipped too. I dont eat out in fancy places too much though unless im abroad.

Is like soulcorruptor said, it all depends on where you live. It also depends on where are you eating and what you order to eat. We all know that foods from hotels and restaurants are quite expensive. We have to keep in mind that the food prices are rising so the restaurants and hotels have to raise their prices too. Remember that they charge you depending on the pounds or onzes and the ingredients the food has.

That's how they price up their menus. I'm telling you this because I am studying Chef and I am currently working on a hotel. I know how the procedure works. We all know that food from the sea are one of the expensive food out there. Some of the meats too.

Back