Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Ten years anniversary is right around the corner. Out with the old, in with the new! Sorry, no Myspace here.

Rather than have 10+ different threads on social networking sites and messenger contact, here's a list to make our lives easier.

Twitter:
YouTube:
Instagram:
Snapchat:
Wordpress:
Tumblr:
Other Websites:

I only have two of these and the one I will give out is Skype

Facebook: cavowell

I've got Skype but I haven't used it in so long that I don't even remember the handle for that.

Twitter I only use when I need an alternative for PlayStation help.

YouTube just to subscribe to The GoGoers (belonged to someone on the ISOHunt.com site I had talked to a couple times) since added 3 more.

others: Zophar's Domain forum, used to be on ISOHunt.com forum (used to spend 3 to 5 hours on the forum part of the site only) before it was forced to shut down for good. Miss that forum. Miss the people I used to talk to. Wish I could find where they landed after the site went down. If anyone used to be on that site and knows where the gang went to, please let me know.

Any forum I'm on or anything that requires any kind of handle it will always be cinvowell unless it's very old then it's cavowell and I think Facebook is the only one that still has cavowell (maybe skype but I don't even turn that on anymore).

Let's see how many of these I can actually remember off the top of my head

Facebook: This one
Twitter: @krystalsyn
YouTube: GothicKane
Instagram: gothicsyn (I think, it's tied to my FB, so lucky guess?)

Wordpress: gothicsyn (I own and run 2, one is my Roleplay Blog the other just my Mind let Loose)
Tumblr: I don't remember or couldnt guess which email it's tied to now!

Other Websites:
Twitch : Gothicsyn
Gamejolt : Games I've worked on
PSN : gothicsyn

Back