How ffx changed my life.

justme

Gil
Okay i spent some time in jail.. Not going to tell you why, but i just wanted to let other ffx fans to know, that this was one and only game that helped me in there, whenever i felt like shit i went travel throughout spira. I played in the end the game 100% through and how it ended.. Just makes me sad.. I hate that x-2 was like that. I can't describe my emotions right now when i'm out and listening to ffx musics.. ''someday the dream will end'' and ''to zanarkand'' are most emotional (men can be emotional also). I give 200% vouch for this game if anyone is thinking about playing it or not. I've played every piece of ff series except xi or xiv, and trust me ffx story is the greatest and so much content and things to do. LONG LIVE THE FFX !!!! <3

Regards Jesse.

Sorry to hear about your difficult experiences, justme. But I can definitely vouch for FFX's storytelling power. FFX was the first videogame where I actually cried at the end--I played X-2 just to keep the story going :P

Videogames are a very powerful medium in general, I believe. I'd say many games have changed my life in one way or another, and not necessarily small ones. When they are used correctly they can be a very formative or even healing experience.

Thanks for sharing your feelings with us :)

I am sorry to hear of the experience you have gone through. I personally wasn't fond of FFX in terms of its story but in terms of music I still listen to its soundtrack every other day.

They are very emotional tracks and some of the best tracks in the franchise. I will probably have to replay FFX again sometime soon and see how I feel again about it.

It is nice to see stories from people where final fantasy helped them through something. Many games have helped me through difficult times and going to amazing new worlds and meeting these characters gives up the escapism we desperately need.

stick around

Preach man, FFX was the first FF I could really dive in to as a young kid and I'll remember the characters, music, and world forever. I can definitely see how it would help a person through a dark time in their life. If you're looking for some more tracks from the series that inspire deep emotional responses then I recommend playing IX, or at least watching the sequence from the game featuring the "You're not Alone" track. It still gives me the feels to this day. Thanks for sharing!

Back