New Player - Hello

Don Rickles

Gil
Hello Everyone,
I am new to the forums and to Final Fantasy. I enjoy playing MMO's (used to play LOTRO but got tired of it and wanted to start a new game) and look forward to gaming with you in Midgardosrmr.
Where can I apply/learn of various kinships? The social aspect of gaming is very important to me and I would like to level up with others.

Thanks,
Don

Hello Everyone,
I am new to the forums and to Final Fantasy. I enjoy playing MMO's (used to play LOTRO but got tired of it and wanted to start a new game) and look forward to gaming with you in Midgardosrmr.
Where can I apply/learn of various kinships? The social aspect of gaming is very important to me and I would like to level up with others.

Thanks,
Don

Hello Don, welcome to the forums!

Most of our community is on the server Lamia. We have a Free Company going for the forum and the likes. Feel free to check it out in case you switch servers in the future! http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/forums/450-Free-Company-Board

If you have any questions please give one of the Staff Members a shout. I hope you enjoy your time here. :D

Don Rickles. :wacky: I know who he is, but I'm not very familiar with his comedy work.

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome Don! Like Six said, we're on Lamia (though I think a few of us are on other servers). Hope to see you around :).

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Please feel free to post anything related to the series. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum. Any question feel free to ask the staff member.

Back