Final Fantasy XV Official Forums Community Thank You Video

FinalxxSin

Anti-Hero
Gil
For some time a few members of the official FFXV forum were working on this project. I think the project turned out great ^_^. Several other members provided messages for the video to do what they could to help out.

That was pretty cool. I hope it reached BD2, and delivered the message to them that the rest of us would love to be able to convey as well. I am pretty hyped for this game, and I really want it to do what they wish, and reclaim the RPG throne. Tabata will be the savior of FF if he can get this ball rolling!

That was pretty cool. I hope it reached BD2, and delivered the message to them that the rest of us would love to be able to convey as well. I am pretty hyped for this game, and I really want it to do what they wish, and reclaim the RPG throne. Tabata will be the savior of FF if he can get this ball rolling!
The workload is indeed massive, but I am confident Tabata and the rest of the FFXV team will deliver a fantastic game that I can go back and fully enjoy for years to come. I hope FFXV meets your expectations DPtheGod.

Last edited:
I am confident as well! At first, I was very scared and concerned with what this game would become. I've been a huge fan of the series for about 25 years now, starting when I was four! XIII really threw me off, and I wasn't that big of a fan of XII, either, tbh. But... FFXV has hit somewhere home for me. I have very high hopes for this game. Even finally digging into Episode Duscae more has intensified my hype for the game.

I am confident as well! At first, I was very scared and concerned with what this game would become. I've been a huge fan of the series for about 25 years now, starting when I was four! XIII really threw me off, and I wasn't that big of a fan of XII, either, tbh. But... FFXV has hit somewhere home for me. I have very high hopes for this game. Even finally digging into Episode Duscae more has intensified my hype for the game.
You are an old fan indeed ^_^. May I ask what it is about FFXV that pulls you in so much? For me it's the OST, big open world, epic summons, a very strategic battle system, and characters that I know that will grow on me especially since there is already confirmed character development. The longer nights as the game proceeds is also going to be a bit scary...and interesting at the same time.

You are an old fan indeed ^_^. May I ask what it is about FFXV that pulls you in so much? For me it's the OST, big open world, epic summons, a very strategic battle system, and characters that I know that will grow on me especially since there is already confirmed character development. The longer nights as the game proceeds is also going to be a bit scary...and interesting at the same time.

I am definitely excited for the same stuff, to be honest. I'm most looking forward to the focus on bonds and relationships that seem natural and real, the vast, open world, the intriguing and unique battle system, the epic summons, the political story (the last time I felt a FF story on this level of politics and feel significantly relevant was FFX), the freedom of exploration that I haven't felt in a number of iterations, as well as the OST! I miss Uematsu doing the FF music, but Yoko Shimomura was a perfect choice to replace him.

I'm taking the week after it comes out off of work to properly enjoy it :)

I am definitely excited for the same stuff, to be honest. I'm most looking forward to the focus on bonds and relationships that seem natural and real, the vast, open world, the intriguing and unique battle system, the epic summons, the political story (the last time I felt a FF story on this level of politics and feel significantly relevant was FFX), the freedom of exploration that I haven't felt in a number of iterations, as well as the OST! I miss Uematsu doing the FF music, but Yoko Shimomura was a perfect choice to replace him.

I'm taking the week after it comes out off of work to properly enjoy it :)
You are going to be doing what thousands of people are doing by taking some time off to fully focus on the game lol. I may take a few days off myself. There won't ever be any replacing Uematsu. I feel that him and Yoko Shimomura are both beasts in their own aspects. When the game releases, please feel free to share your thoughts here on the forum. I'm sure it'll make for an interesting conversation :).

You are going to be doing what thousands of people are doing by taking some time off to fully focus on the game lol. I may take a few days off myself. There won't ever be any replacing Uematsu. I feel that him and Yoko Shimomura are both beasts in their own aspects. When the game releases, please feel free to share your thoughts here on the forum. I'm sure it'll make for an interesting conversation :).

Oh I'll definitely be doing that! I simply cannot wait to play it! And, i'll be looking to engage in conversation with those who are doing the same :) My hype for this game is making the wait seem so much longer. Going through other games to try and hold me over!

Back