Reviews So Shall You Reap - FFXII Review

ZaXo Ken'Ichi

Disciple of Vivi
Veteran
Gil
Just finished a three part review for Final Fantasy XII. Been working on it since December, so I'm glad it's finally complete. Figured I'd share links here :) Each part is in a spoiler tag (thanks Final), so as to not torture anyone who may have a slower connection.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Last edited:
Just checked out the first part. I don't think I've ever seen this in-depth of a review of FFXII before, but oh boy, if ever a game deserved it that's the one.

Also, just FYI, embedding a video doesn't use up anyone's data in the slightest (y)

Nice job!

...but oh boy, if ever a game deserved it that's the one.

My thoughts exactly. Granted, when I get to XIII, I'll have much more to talk about (we're probably talking something the size of Clement's Sonic '06 review at least). But XII has a lot going on that's either noteworthy or controversial, that I wanted to address.

As far as the whole video embedding thing goes, I was more referring to how bogged down pages can get when there are tons of videos embedded in it. At least on my connection, pages like the "What music are you listening to right now?" thread can end up super slow and choppy, because it has to reference so many off-site videos. It's totally understandable, but I just figured I'd try to avoid that here, since links work just as well.

Back