Reviews I Want to be Your Canary - FFIX Review

ZaXo Ken'Ichi

Disciple of Vivi
Veteran
Gil
Hopefully this is the correct place to post this sort of thing. I made a review of FFIX around a year ago; I worked really hard, so it sucks that it just hasn't gotten much attention. Figured I'd share it here, for discussion, critique, etc. As a warning, the voiceover audio quality (and the video quality) is a bit meh. But I think the information is still well articulated. I hope you guys enjoy it though :)

Moved this to the Game Reviews section.

Amazing to see how much time you put into these videos, judged by just the length of them! Props to you. :O

Oops. Apologies. I missed the "Game Reviews" tag thing there. I'm assuming opinion editorial videos would also fit into that category then?

Thanks for the compliment :) Like I said in my 'Hello' thread, I like to get lost in exploring details. So I try to hit on every point I feel is worth noting, in my reviews. Even still, I somehow completely forgot to mention Tetra Master in this video, which bothers me to this day, lol.

Oops. Apologies. I missed the "Game Reviews" tag thing there. I'm assuming opinion editorial videos would also fit into that category then?

Thanks for the compliment :) Like I said in my 'Hello' thread, I like to get lost in exploring details. So I try to hit on every point I feel is worth noting, in my reviews. Even still, I somehow completely forgot to mention Tetra Master in this video, which bothers me to this day, lol.

Yes, they can. If you're unsure poke around Rocket Town, or you can always contact the moderators. The other section you had earlier was more for fan-created videos, etc. FF edits with music, you name it.

Haha, I can imagine if you miss something in such a lengthy video. It would bother me too. :lew: I don't have the time to sit through it now, but when I do I'll make sure to. :D

Yes, they can. If you're unsure poke around Rocket Town, or you can always contact the moderators. The other section you had earlier was more for fan-created videos, etc. FF edits with music, you name it.

Haha, I can imagine if you miss something in such a lengthy video. It would bother me too. :lew: I don't have the time to sit through it now, but when I do I'll make sure to. :D

Gotcha. I'll keep that in mind!

It wouldn't be so bad if there was some way to replace videos on YouTube, without deleting all of the comments/likes/dislikes/views along with it. But as it is now, I'd have to delete the whole thing to re-upload it. And if I was gonna do that, I'd also want to fix the audio/video issues, which would require re-editing the whole thing. I may do it eventually though.

Also, don't feel obligated to watch it. Obviously, getting people to watch it is the point, and it's there if you're interested. But I also understand that a 40+ minute video is a big commitment :)

Back