FFXIII-4 Confirmed

Davey Gaga

Under you like a G.U.Y.
Veteran
Gil
Okay, not really, but I had to share this.

I took this picture of a "model" in the window of Louis Vuitton on Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona. I am sure most of you will agree that she is the spitting image of our dear Lightning.
Ceas-5hWAAAydIP.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII-4: Lightning's Career Change?

yep, found her in Dubai Mall as well :')

(I personally loved the Prada campaign way more, Noel and Hope looked so fabulous!)

avfyOeO.jpg

Jesus Christ. You gave me a heart attack. :rage:

Yeah, amazingly this was Louis Vuitton's idea and initiative and Square Enix probably fancied some extra change from the arrangement. I really don't know whether there's much overlap in audience between FFXIII and Louis Vuitton, but I can't help but feel things like this don't do much for Final Fantasy's image these days. It's harmless otherwise, I suppose.

way to click bait the title! :mokken:

but just so I don't make this a random spam comment...

The outfit does seem kinda cute for a girl to wear :hmmm: Wonder if it would be in a future FF game... like...ohh idk... XV...

This sort of thing is rather common in Japan, so it doesn't bother me. Honestly, I wish video game characters got more attention like this in the west. It'd certainly make advertising more interesting.

Well, Lightning is supposed to have
moved to our world
after the events in LR! :P

^ Came here to say this.

At first my reaction to this advertising campaign was pretty much everyone else's, and I'm no stranger to Japan's cross-promotion habits. But then the interview came out (yes, really) and I have to admit there is a stroke of brilliance behind the campaign. It actually does tie into the ending of Lightning Returns almost like an augmented reality epilogue, albeit a forced and weird one. But still clever.

^ Came here to say this.

At first my reaction to this advertising campaign was pretty much everyone else's, and I'm no stranger to Japan's cross-promotion habits. But then the interview came out (yes, really) and I have to admit there is a stroke of brilliance behind the campaign. It actually does tie into the ending of Lightning Returns almost like an augmented reality epilogue, albeit a forced and weird one. But still clever.

She's saying those things under duress! :cry:^_^

Back