Veteran
Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar
Ok, my sister just informed me that Mandy Moore will be playing as Rapunzel in Kingdom Hearts III:

tumblr_inline_o4gs4fzJA61qh4qwy_540.png

If she's doing video-games again, why not return as one of the most beloved video game heroines of all time? She's an amazing VA, she's easily the most beloved VA for Aerith in the English fanbase and as an Aerith fan (not as big as my sister) I can say that Mandy is without a doubt the voice I hear when I read Aerith's dialog... So, why not?

I'm really really praying (I'm serious) that Square Enix coughs up whatever amount of cash she wants in order for her to reprise her role as Aerith. I think if they let Andrea Bowen do the remake the game's English dub might as well be a joke as well as Aerith's character presentation. Pretty much every character has great acting except for Aerith (currently).

I'm almost half-tempted to start a useless petition begging for Square Enix to lock her in for the role. :damon:

#MandyMooreAsAerith #BringBackMandyMoore4Aerith I'll tweet any stupid hashtag I can if it will give Aerith the VA she deserves.

Do you guys think they'll keep Bowen or do you think they'll want someone with a lot more talent and fanbase like Mandy?

Well it depends on how they want Aerith to sound in the remake. Aerith in kingdom hearts needed to sound like a child since she was very young in the game. On the other hand, in Final Fantasy VII she is an adult so the voice has to be of a adult kind woman. If they aren't satisfied with how she sound then they will probably hired another actor. That is my personal opinion.

Well it depends on how they want Aerith to sound in the remake. Aerith in kingdom hearts needed to sound like a child since she was very young in the game. On the other hand, in Final Fantasy VII she is an adult so the voice has to be of a adult kind woman. If they aren't satisfied with how she sound then they will probably hired another actor. That is my personal opinion.

The KH ultimania says Aerith and Cloud are (somehow) both 23 years old in KH1 (they were 14 when they were separated during the Heartless attack in Radiant Garden). She's not supposed to sound young. Mandy Moore has a lot of examples of her mature voice, I personally feel like her KH1 performance was very gentle yet wise and elegant sounding.

The KH ultimania says Aerith and Cloud are (somehow) both 23 years old in KH1 (they were 14 when they were separated during the Heartless attack in Radiant Garden). She's not supposed to sound young. Mandy Moore has a lot of examples of her mature voice, I personally feel like her KH1 performance was very gentle yet wise and elegant sounding.

Well if that is the case then is up to them to decide which voice sounds better or fits the best for her. The important thing is that she gets a good voice. There are many great female actors out there that can be a great choice for Aerith. They just have to find the right one.

Yeah. That's why I'm asking do you guys prefer Bowen ( :damon: ) or Mandy?

Back