Mog's Tent
Tifa Lockhart
FFXIV
Aerian Elcarus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
So these are a few vids of some of the content I've run with various members of FFF. Granted if you look through half my FF14 videos I'm with one member or another these will be the ones I do from here on out. Last night was no except as Six and Mitsuki and myself tackled opening Ex Roulette for Mits.

A fairly fun run and didn't go all bad either, this is only about the third time I've done this personally so I pretty much still hide behind my Bard.

Then we decided to head into Amdapor and I healed my first of the 3.2 dungeons, not sure how this didn't go wrong at some points but we got through so I feel very happy with myself, there is of course the fact it isn't overly taxing if it's done right.

While I'm still mastering the mechanics we got through so I can rest easy with this as well. It also helps a great deal I have Linnaete and randomrosso over my shoulder with advice on Twitch, while Six is giving us the advice in game and ensuring we know what's coming ahead of time makes for a really good combination of learning.

I've updated this playlist now to include the coil runs from Friday Nights FC Night. Turns 2 to 5 of coil as we murdered through it! Turn 1 got messed up and half of it was missing after the feed went down.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnXZq_7f3XKBWc0-a31JyFcOffQ501ZD5[/video]

Six, Mitsuki, randomrosso & Harlequin. Seriously know I missed some as it's a full FC party, except anti-social Tim who isn't a member here.

I'm gonna add this one here for Linnaete

Turns out I'm a little rusty, but she wanted to laugh at her fail :D

Oh my god, how embarrassing.

Died to Cetus and was accidentally trying to rez myself during Cuchulainn instead, which is why the macro kept failing there. :shame:

Friday Raid Night 29.07.16

So pulled the two from last night. First is Neverreap, we were trying to aid Tim in joinging us for Friday Raid night but his ilvl sucked! So we wound up running Neverreap to grab him a couple of gear pieces.

This is me, Randomrosso and Six much appreciation in them both aiding me with this!

Then FC Raid Night was Weeping City for Mitsuki and Linnaete clear. Also Randomrosso, Harlequin, Six and Smooth Move, who's username on here I'm unsure of. So 7 of the 8 in the group were actually FC Members despite the fact it went crazy wrong at the orb thing, we made it through.

I still need to bug Six for new graphics for my channel :/ Still there we have it :)

Quality isn't great on this but this is last nights run of Hullbreaker with @randomrosso, @Mitsuki & @Steve-O

Um yea I royally screwed up the snail part :/ Sorry about that!

Then FC Raid Night was Weeping City for @Mitsuki and @Linnaete clear. Also @Randomrosso, @Harlequin, @Six and Smooth Move, who's username on here I'm unsure of. So 7 of the 8 in the group were actually FC Members despite the fact it went crazy wrong at the orb thing, we made it through.

The battle begins at 1:41.... At 1:56 Six and Linnaete failed to do their jobs and allowed me to die. Fifteen seconds.... :hmph:

SHENANIGANS!

These are from last night runs of Rav Ex and Bis Ex.

Last edited:
I Have Reached Enlightenment

So we have access to the roof now :D Just need to find the right place to glitch your way up!

So while doing content with Ayra yesterday this happened! I was impressed when Tom saved Pharos Hard this blew me away!

Back