What was Sephiroth`s life condition in Shinra?

Did Hojo loves his son?

• No, he doesn`t love anyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but in his own way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sanban7

Gil
Well, Sephiroth is my favourite character - despite him being antagonist - so, im interested in how exactly he lived in shinra, concerning for example, did he had bed, or sleeping on the cell`s floor, or strapped to the table, was he feeded normally or tube-fedded, i think it is interesting theme(i supposed life in lab was terrible and that the real reason he snaped it is just because humans put him in that hellish place and tortured him badly with no one cared about it, discovering remains of Jenova was the last drop)and yet frustrating cause i couldnt find any info about it, well he lived in labs - but how exactly it was?had he normal digestion and human anatomy or was it altered in a way his physical needs are different and he got tube-feeded without being malnourished?if so - why Cloud and some other guy(Dio if im correct) proclaimed - before Nibelheim incedent - they like him, yet there was no single kind and good words said to him by someone?If there is some information about Sephiroth`s domestic conditions?i asked some girl, she said she doesn`t know but interested just like me. I asked some other girl - she said she doesn`t know but assumed conditions was similar to that one for diclonius in diclonius research facility(from elfen lied, diclonius are horned people who got locked up in labs there they all got subjected to gruesome treatment and torture-like experiments)is this true or he had something nicer - like having bed at least, and normal shower(in elfen lied diclonius was showered from the hose and they slept chained to the wall)

P.S. if you don`t know - just say so, or not reply, no need instead of answer told me how you hate Sephiroth - post is not about this

Back